Celtic thread, Fred

skygod

I’m sorry but Clarke is now breaking tradition. The rules are player signs player plays next game. They don’t train and get gradually introduced that is not the killie way. 

On a serious note I like that team. Plenty of pace and energy but a bit of muscle as well. Surprised he’s gone with Rory, Jones and Brophy but I think a lot of people and hopefully Celtic will be to. 

Good to see Greer back. Scott Boyd seemed to be struggling in the last few games so a welcome change.

An awful lot depends on the back eight.

I can't see Jones, Brophy and Boyd contributing much in a defensive capacity so we will have to be on the front foot. If we aren't, I can see midfield getting overrun.

Clarke could have gone for a 4-4-2 with Findlay LB and Taylor MF but he's gone for the extra attacker and he knows what he's doing.

Bold selection - let's go for it!

22 minutes ago, piffer said:

I’m sorry but Clarke is now breaking tradition. The rules are player signs player plays next game. They don’t train and get gradually introduced that is not the killie way. 

On a serious note I like that team. Plenty of pace and energy but a bit of muscle as well. Surprised he’s gone with Rory, Jones and Brophy but I think a lot of people and hopefully Celtic will be to. 

Good to see Greer back. Scott Boyd seemed to be struggling in the last few games so a welcome change.

And under clarke no alleged rumours regarding game time for loanees 

• CB pinned this topic

Half an hour gone and I can't remember a match v. Celtic with such little goalmouth action.

Far from taking the game to them, we have - as Rodgers predicted - sat in deep. Clarke said we need a mistake-free performance - McKenzie and O'Donnell look gaff-prone to me.

Boyatta off and Ajer probably following - expect Rodgers to rage about the pitch!

Edited by skygod