Scott Brown

Dillinger

16 minutes ago, Killiesince69 said:

Definitely one of the best images of ALL time. However anyone who has watched Brown over the years knows its a certainty he will go for jj next time. JJ will need to be ready for it.

That's for sure. I'd rather Jones had left him for dead like Mulumbu did near the end. That was pure class. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been patiently waiting since mulumbu made his debut, for him to come against the so called best midfielder in the country. Wasn't disappointed at all a class apart and put him in his place. He could well go down as one of the best, technically at least, to pull on the stripes. 

It's quite unbelievable he's here and going by his interviews he seems to be enjoying it. Brown never got near him 

17 minutes ago, All the Wine said:

I've been patiently waiting since mulumbu made his debut, for him to come against the so called best midfielder in the country. Wasn't disappointed at all a class apart and put him in his place. He could well go down as one of the best, technically at least, to pull on the stripes. 

It's quite unbelievable he's here and going by his interviews he seems to be enjoying it. Brown never got near him 

I agree, he is a class apart and his performance today was absolutely outstanding. For someone who didn't play this season until November his fitness level is truly phenomenal. 

My favourite part of his game is his willingness and ability to bring the ball down on his chest and play a pass regardless of how many players are around him. His technique is superb.

We should all enjoy him while we can. Whenever he leaves he won't owe us anything.  

7 minutes ago, historyman said:

I agree, he is a class apart and his performance today was absolutely outstanding. For someone who didn't play this season until November his fitness level is truly phenomenal.

Agreed the guy is different class. Even last week against aberdeen, head and shoulders above anyone on the park in every game he’s played. Lucky to have him and he will be at a completely different level next season. 

46 minutes ago, SaucyJackPirate said:

My favourite part was when Dembele shoved him and absolutely shat it when Mulumbu squared up and would not let it go.  He'd wreck Dembele no bother.

Aye I remember that! Dem-bellend definitely picking the wrong guy to have a go at. They lack class in defeat. Get it up them. 

Celtic skipper Scott Brown mocks Kilmarnock players for celebrating 'like they'd won the World Cup'

It’s the first time Celtic have lost in 15 visits to Rugby Park and the captain reckons the way Kilmarnock celebrated is telling about his own side's achievements. 

Celtic skipper Scott Brown took a pop at Kilmarnock’s players for celebrating like they’d won the World Cup before admitting his side just weren’t good enough.

It’s the first time Celtic have lost in 15 visits to Rugby Park and he confessed: “It wasn’t our best performance.

They defended quite well and made it hard for us, and we just couldn’t get the chances we would have liked.

People will try different things to beat us because we’ve done so well.

“Kilmarnock beat us and you saw their players celebrating in front of our fans like they’d won the World Cup.

"It is always hard when opponents sit deep with a lot of men behind the ball and try to counter attack but we didn’t deal with that as well as we probably should have done.

The injuries made it hard. We were on top at that point and then we lost our two centre-halves.

“It’s always hard to get injuries during games, especially to two quality players with height and pace at the back.

“That changed the game a bit and the momentum we had.

“But we have a huge squad so we just need to deal with it. That’s part and parcel of football.”