Full Match Re-run

Cill Mheàrnaig

4 hours ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

If anyone gets a link for this (like with the Rangers game) then please post it here. 

Would very much like to watch the game back (without my heart going like I'd snorted piles of Colombia's finest export this time).

Likewise. I can only watch BT Sport online (legally) as I threw their shoite YouView box in the bin!
I can screen capture at half-decent quality but something I could download would be nice.

5 minutes ago, CB said:

Someone else'll need to do this one. Won't let me download without buying premium. Eff that.

I used a premium link generator to download it. Stunning 1080p in less than 20mins.

ETA - leechall.com. If you're not computer savvy don't try it 'cos you'll need to get through a lot of ads/other download attempts but it does work in the end. I'll try and get it up somewhere if I can though - any suggestions where I could upload it?

Edited by Cill Mheàrnaig

1 hour ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

I used a premium link generator to download it. Stunning 1080p in less than 20mins.

ETA - leechall.com. If you're not computer savvy don't try it 'cos you'll need to get through a lot of ads/other download attempts but it does work in the end. I'll try and get it up somewhere if I can though - any suggestions where I could upload it?

Dropbox?

Someone mentioned their recording 'failed', sorry can't find the actual comment. Not the full game in question but I have Sportscene on series link (I know ;) ) and the Sunday night HD repeat wasn't recorded/wasn't broadcast.
Not listed for next Sunday either, anyone know what the craic is, has it been dropped permanently?

38 minutes ago, Philo said:

Someone mentioned their recording 'failed', sorry can't find the actual comment. Not the full game in question but I have Sportscene on series link (I know ;) ) and the Sunday night HD repeat wasn't recorded/wasn't broadcast.
Not listed for next Sunday either, anyone know what the craic is, has it been dropped permanently?

Superbowl. MOTD took the Sportscene replay slot. Back to normal next week.

Actually, scratch that. It's the cup next week, so Saturday night for Sportscene.

Edited by CB
Forgot about the cup