Kirk Broadfoot

Ktid1869

1 minute ago, Killieboykfc said:

There you go again with your "I know best" pish. You are awful quiet about the plastic pitch now. I thought it was the reason we couldn't win at home?

You spout some amount of pish. Broadfoots improvement is down to hard work from the player himself and good management.

While you nuggets like you insisted we didn’t have the players to win at home, i correctly identified our players were good enough to win away. SC built their confidence with good away performances, then convinced them they could win at home. Check my posts on the pitch, I always stated the mental element was the factor killing us at home. Confidence and belief are huge things in getting wins. 

43 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Said from day one he’d come good when played in his correct position and with proper protection from the midfield. Really obvious stuff tbf but I took pelters for it. He’s the rock our recent success has been built on. 

And also the fact he knows he was a solid keeper behind him must help.

14 hours ago, Ktid1869 said:

Just want to praise the big man, i thought he had another blinder today. He has taken a bit of criticism  early doors but he has proved his worth over the last couple of months.  I've still to see him lose a high ball. Immense in the air all season, and great celebrations at the end today. 

Well said --- since ssc came he's being doing well and I loved it when he was getting it up the Ira loving scum at the goal and the end of the game

1 hour ago, WFAANW said:

And also the fact he knows he was a solid keeper behind him must help.

When the midfield and defence are limiting the champions to one routine freekick on target, we could play you there and it wouldn’t make a difference. In fact, your distribution might be better. 

Broadfoot was “gash” because he was playing out of position, with new teammates and with little to no protection from the midfield. 

SC quickly identified these issues and rectified them. Hence Broadfoot’s miraculous redemption in the eyes of our football “experts”.

13 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Broadfoot was “gash” because he was playing out of position, with new teammates and with little to no protection from the midfield. 

SC quickly identified these issues and rectified them. Hence Broadfoot’s miraculous redemption in the eyes of our football “experts”.

There is only one football expert on the forum and that's you.

Everyone else is magnanimous enough to admit their mistakes and recognise their failings but you are 100% right, 100% of the time. The bookies must take a right hammering from you every weekend. 

32 minutes ago, Zorro said:

I'm glad you agree with me.

10 minutes ago, historyman said:

There is only one football expert on the forum and that's you.

Everyone else is magnanimous enough to admit their mistakes and recognise their failings but you are 100% right, 100% of the time. The bookies must take a right hammering from you every weekend. 

Cheers mate. It always astonishes me how little so many of you appear to understand about football. I’ll do my best to keep educating you all by pointing out your repeated mistakes. We’re all on the same side after all, and it might cut down on the amount of booing and ill informed comments I have to endure at games.

3 hours ago, Zorro said:

I sometimes wonder why we bother with Google when we have you to provide links to everything. 

I'm here for you when you feel like reopening the Jamie MacDonald thread old mucker if it deflects some of the grief your getting on here!!