Home Record

historyman

Lots of nice tables but does anyone know when we last one 6 consecutive home matches??

The team have just equalled an 18 year old record for 5 but when did the club last do win 6 at home in a row? That would be quiet a turnaround since recently we couldn't even manage a total like that for the whole season. 

1 hour ago, historyman said:

Lots of nice tables but does anyone know when we last one 6 consecutive home matches??

The team have just equalled an 18 year old record for 5 but when did the club last do win 6 at home in a row? That would be quiet a turnaround since recently we couldn't even manage a total like that for the whole season. 

You are the @historyman you tell us xD

2 hours ago, historyman said:

I thought on radio yesterday when I listened to the podcast that it was 2000 when we won 6 on the bounce at home.

2 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I thought on radio yesterday when I listened to the podcast that it was 2000 when we won 6 on the bounce at home.

Yep.

19/08 - well league, 09/09 - arabs league, 16/09 - sheep league, 14/10 - pars league, 21/10 st Mirren league, 31/10 - hibs lc