Home wins over Celtic

KillkieBoab

You can't forget the October 2012 win - our first at Celtic Park since 1955.

For those of us who followed the team through the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s the first win in over sixty years was like an oasis in a desert!

Possibly the worst barren streak in football ended.

Edited by skygod

34 minutes ago, Colin Brown said:

we seem to have forgotten Davie Sneddon's team's fine victory over Celtic in November 1979. The score was 2-0 with Bobby street and Ian Gibson scoring, I'm pretty sure we won both home games against Rangers that season as well

We did - 2-1 early in the season and 1-0 (on the 3rd last game of the season.  

I am quite sure we ensured we could not be relegated on the night we won 1 - 0. 

Edited by Pelesboots

On 04/02/2018 at 5:56 PM, Malkmus said:

Yesterday reminded me of the Robbie Keane game, except it was the boy from Chelsea the pundits were raving about yesterday. Watching on the TV and listening to Sutton's obvious bias makes it even more satisfying, right f**kin roon ya

Boy being the appropriate word. Looked very small and slight. Disappeared from the game totally in the second half. Didn't show for the ball much at all. If they didn't have to use two subs for injuries I'm sure he would have been hooked.