Anonymous red cards

Dillinger

4 hours ago, Scooter said:

If going by reputation is any judge, I would suggest if you reach -1000, that's a good sign you're not really making a positive contribution to the community.... so should be cast out sine die.

5a7bd9ada4ea2_cheneysbrain.jpg.fd3b333acc17a873ba5b3813d3f58e2c.jpg

:)

Yes because the court of public opinion is noted for its reliability. 

• 4 months later...

Red cards have been the worst thing to happen to this site ever.

It's too easy to give one out rather than engage in debate.

Then, as Brian says, you have the dicks who take a dislike to you and red card even the most anodyne posts.

Get them tae feck, as Baz hinted at doing after La Mangagate, or do away with the anonymity.

Edited by skygod

Arseholes that frequently get red carded complain about red cards, while dishing them out themselves as often as possible. Pretty standard stuff. You'll get a Brainstorm on every forum. You'll also get people who will criticise everything the admin do, and people who support everything the admin do. Also pretty standard stuff. I would do away with them purely for the perspective that it just gives the weans something to moan about, then again the fact it really annoys them not knowing who red carded them is probably just desserts. I refuse to believe Baz on that other thread though, there is absolutely no way that pest Brianstorm has ten pals! Maybe ten folk that don't want to punch him on sight, but that's about it. Okay I took that too far.

1 hour ago, Brianstorm said:

ya weird melons.  

you w****rs. 

f**king pathetic excuse for actual people.

13 minutes ago, diamond_geezer said:

incompetent teachers

Remember though guys; the mods are the bullies.

23 minutes ago, Culley159 said:

Arseholes that frequently get red carded complain about red cards, while dishing them out themselves as often as possible. Pretty standard stuff. You'll get a Brainstorm on every forum. You'll also get people who will criticise everything the admin do, and people who support everything the admin do. Also pretty standard stuff. I would do away with them purely for the perspective that it just gives the weans something to moan about, then again the fact it really annoys them not knowing who red carded them is probably just desserts. I refuse to believe Baz on that other thread though, there is absolutely no way that pest Brianstorm has ten pals! Maybe ten folk that don't want to punch him on sight, but that's about it. Okay I took that too far.

Two people react to my post. Two red cards. Let me guess, Brainstorm and diamond geezer? Definitely Brianstorm but I'm guessing at the other one - not really that anonymous is it! LMFAO :2:

26 minutes ago, Culley159 said:

Two people react to my post. Two red cards. Let me guess, Brainstorm and diamond geezer? Definitely Brianstorm but I'm guessing at the other one - not really that anonymous is it! LMFAO :2:

I give em out willy nilly , so no idea , but I’ll remember to give you 10 a day from now on . Mind you , that leaves me fewer to allot to Zorro , so it’s a proper dilemma . 

• 1 month later...