Line up face Brora Rangers

Craigieboy

There’s plenty of changes he could make. Simpson at RB, Waters at LB, Findlay in for one of the CBs, Friz and/or Tshibola into the midfield, Erwin in for Boyd, a start for Kiltie.

I think he will make a couple of changes but we are taking the cup very seriously and will show respect to Brora. 

Do you play Boyd who will be hungry to score goals and add to his KFC total? Do you play Erwin trying to get him scoring and build his confidence. 

Of the changes I listed could be made above I reckon at most three. Findlay for Greer who is just coming back from injury. Try and keep Greer fresh as we will have fixture congestion coming up. Possibly Erwin for Boyd and maybe Kiltie for Jones, Brophy or McKenzie just to get him some more minutes on the park. 

10 minutes ago, trenwick said:

why not play both. let boydie score a few then take off give erwin full 90. 

Suppose it’s just trying to fit everyone in. We don’t really know how well the two would work together. Do we then drop Brophy or Jones to accommodate Erwin. These two are the attackers who look most likely to make something happen.

I predict ........ Broadfoot, Mulumbu, Boyd and possibly Dicker will be rested

Replaced by Boyd/Findlay...Kiltie ....Erwin .................. Tshibola

Fully expect Frizzell to get a fair amount of game time, with a possible run out for Simpson (Higgins) if things are going very well. What price a cameo from Samizadeh?

Edited by MrTumnus
Not keeping up with events.

Perhaps give the new keeper a run out to see what he is like but, generally Id start with the team who finished against Celtic. It would be good to see Kiltie and Frizzell get 45 minutes at least. I can't see him changing things much at all though. As mentioned above a midweek replay wouldn't be worth the disruption to form. You would expect all fringe players should be raring to go and play in the team whenever they are called upon, and I expect there will be changes to the first team before the end of the season. We have a very strong bench just now which is great. 

I hope its as strong as team as possible as after this round we are not far from the final and as it stands we have a team who Kilite and Frizzell are struggling to get into which is only a good sign. 

10 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Great chance to mix it up. Big players on bench. Starting.fasan, Simpson, Boyd, Findlay, waters, friz, tsichbola, power ( if fit) graham, kiltie, erwin....let’s see what squad depth like. No disrespect to highland league but should be big safety net on this with ammunition on bench.

Have Brora had a game since the draw was made, so we could have them watched?