Line up face Brora Rangers

Craigieboy

They’ll take about 300 genuine fans and I think maybe 300 more neutrals in form of local kids in youth teams, neutrals in area, family and friends. Be good day out. 

Tokely told his team at training on Monday they are going there to try and win and not sit in. I think they’ll struggle with our counter attacks and hitting on break as they’re very slow at the back

Edited by DuncD
Spelling

45 minutes ago, DuncD said:

They’ll take about 300 genuine fans and I think maybe 300 more neutrals in form of local kids in youth teams, neutrals in area, family and friends. Be good day out. 

Tokely told his team at training on Monday they are going there to try and win and not sit in. I think they’ll struggle with our counter attacks and hitting on break as they’re very slow at the back

You were at the game on Saturday up there mate, how were they?

56 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You were at the game on Saturday up there mate, how were they?

I had my own game mate but my old boy and sisters went along with the dog to watch.

They Said Brora were really good, all obviously playing for their cup spot. Was 4 going on 10 by all accounts. They get most of their goals from set pieces, strong in the air but vulnerable on deck at the back. Despite the cup run the vast majority of locals still want Tokely hunted. 

Iv actually got Brora next week so hoping Mulumbu and co tire them out on Saturday!!!

18 minutes ago, DuncD said:

I had my own game mate but my old boy and sisters went along with the dog to watch.

They Said Brora were really good, all obviously playing for their cup spot. Was 4 going on 10 by all accounts. They get most of their goals from set pieces, strong in the air but vulnerable on deck at the back. Despite the cup run the vast majority of locals still want Tokely hunted. 

Iv actually got Brora next week so hoping Mulumbu and co tire them out on Saturday!!!

Ha, nice one.

I saw your dog was there hahaha

2 hours ago, Dan1el said:

Anyone thinking Sir Stevie will rest players for this game is mad! Probably the most important game of the season so far, regardless of the opposition.

Lock me up and throw away the key then. SC will take the opportunity to give some fringe players like Kiltie, Erwin and possibly the new goalkeeper some more game time.

7 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Lock me up and throw away the key then. SC will take the opportunity to give some fringe players like Kiltie, Erwin and possibly the new goalkeeper some more game time.

Agree with this.

I can't see Boydie playing two games in four days and Fassan will play I would think, Kiltie, Irwin and maybe Frizz too.

There is a big game on Tuesday that it would be nice to have some fresh legs for so it might even extend to some of the defence changing.

17 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

I agree, Tshibola possibly to start, Findlay at CB, Erwin up top and keeper change i'd expect. 

I wouldn't go further than that. We need to be as strong as possible.

20 hours ago, KillkieBoab said:

Those articles are great. I'm really looking forward to Saturday - a home cup-tie and a new team to play.
I hope the fans turn out for this one. Noticed that the Brora preview writer didn't complain about the prices.