Line up face Brora Rangers

Craigieboy

Really looking forward to this on Saturday, hopefully a decent crowd turn up as well. 

Shouldn't be looking to make many, if any, changes to the starting line up. Would be good to see Kiltie, Tshibola gets some minutes on the pitch as well, whether it be a start or early in the 2nd half when hopefully were comfortably ahead 

Just now, Souleycouley93 said:

Think Kiltie needs game time . He’s not featured much at all . Type of game would be perfect for him to come in . I’d like Brophy to get a goal or two aswell get his confidence up again . Erwin meh .

Agreed.  I think minor changes should be made, and Kiltie should be one of those. Get him a good solid hour under his belt.

2 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

I expect Mulumbu to be rested, but other than that, full strength

Tshibola in for mulumbu I'd think.

Probably rest Taylor for Findlay as tbey are a big side. S.Boyd too wouldnt be surprised to see. 

Only other change might be Kiltie in.

He was gonna start Bell vs County so maybe Fassan. 

It'll be a strong side regardless. Take no chances.

I can see Fasan coming in and Findlay for Greer. Possibly Tshibola for either Dicker or Mulunbu. Can't see Boyd playing two games in 4 days so Erin might come in. No caring who starts we need to tire them out with chasing the game. Looking forward to the game. Oh and if it's a replay would that mean the Dundee game get postponed again lol.

3 hours ago, piffer said:

From the pre match press conference on the clubs Youtube can we take it that Kiltie will be starting?

I’d agree. Kiltie must be a cert to start. 

I’d protect Mulumbu by giving him a rest but wouldn’t be suprised if he’s the type who’s itching to play!

Edited by BR1869

We're on a run. I'd play our strongest team. If we get a comfortable lead then we give others game time. If we don't we nail a victory , keep the run going and avoid a replay in the Highlands on a Wednesday night. Momentum is important. Don't mess with it just to see if we can beat Brora with squad players. Get into the Cup quarter finals as soon as possible. 

I hope there is a decent crowd. Will probably see the biggest away support this season outside the big teams from Glasgow and Edinburgh. 

Would be good if the home attendance saw a boost as well. We've won 5 in a row at home, beaten Tic and Sevco and it's a cup game against a team we've never played competitively before. Surely we will get a decent turnout today. 

Edited by historyman

I would suggest give the press call this week has been well respect our opponent I reckon he’ll go for a strong team today so I’ll go for 

Mcdonald

o’donnell. Broadfoot  Findlay.   Taylor

Tshibola Mulumbu dicker 

Brophy Boyd Jones 

and if if we are in a strong position At half time he’ll take Boyd off for Erwin and jones for Kiltie