Line up face Brora Rangers

Craigieboy

Don’t think Greer and Boyd will play given the busy schedule we have coming up. Those two will be more important in the league than in this tie. Boyd/Findlay for Greer adn Erwin for Boyd. 

I see @Loudoun Killie point about JJ playing given he is suspended midweek. Is there a chance he will drop out though to give his replacement on Wednesday a run out. 

Given the press conference Kiltie to start. 

Tshibola for Dicker or Mulumbu. 

3 minutes ago, piffer said:

Don’t think Greer and Boyd will play given the busy schedule we have coming up. Those two will be more important in the league than in this tie. Boyd/Findlay for Greer adn Erwin for Boyd. 

I see @Loudoun Killie point about JJ playing given he is suspended midweek. Is there a chance he will drop out though to give his replacement on Wednesday a run out. 

Given the press conference Kiltie to start. 

Tshibola for Dicker or Mulumbu. 

Game next week is Tuesday. 

Today is a chance for someone to make a claim for JJ's spot. At first I thought it would simply be bringing Kiltie in for JJ. We have real options now though. We could go to a four and put Taylor at LM in front of Findlay. Bring Power or Tshibola in for JJ and move McKenzie back into an advanced role. Then the obvious ones of bringing Kiltie or Burke in for JJ. Good to see us with so much choice and depth.

As much as I'd like to see Kiltie get a game today I would be a bit scared of them having a few hammer throwers in there out to make a name for themselves and he could get hurt again. I know we can't wrap him in cotton wool but depending on the match going our way, maybe a half at most for him and Jones to give Jones replacement some game time as well?