Crowds (again)

Andy

Much talk of our support recently which personally i think has shown great improvement recently despite what some on here may tell you.

Reasonable increases in league games, and roughly 700 more Home fans v Celtic.

We I hope are moving albeit slowly in the right direction.

As a comparison tonight’s Motherwell v St. Johnstone match, drew just 3227 fans.

Very confident that had we been playing similar opposition we would have comfortably beat that number.

And just for the record that means by 2 Or 300 more.

Sorry, I'm sure you have posted the stats but in any thread dominated by McLean07 I tend to lose interest quite fast.

The figures I can find from a quick Google exluding Rangers and Celtic. These are total attendance rather than just home fans.

McCulloch

St J 3,935

Hearts 5,076

Hamilton 3,706

Dundee 3,452

Ross Co 3,337

Clarke

Hibs (Tues) 5,005

Aberdeen (Sun) 4,198

Partick 4,339

Motherwell 4,179

Ross County (Cup) 3,595

Not flocking back but there is a small steady increase. If you add in the Rangers and Celtic fixtures those crowds are also bigger than under McCulloch, so that would suggest the few hundred and growing that have come back under Clarke are continuing to come along. It's an obvious prediction but if the good form continues toward the split I'd expect more lapsed fans to come back still.

3 minutes ago, DrewWylie said:

Crowds are well up -- not including bigot games---- but all those who said they'd be back after MJ left certainly aren't .   We,even when not doing so well have more support than most 

Event he bigot games are up a bit, especially the huns game when the home end was much busier.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

Something radical marketing has to be considered now.

I can’t imagine us playing much better than we are so must capitalise between now and end of season to get folk back.

A cup win and European football would help obviously!!

We can’t rely on that so every avenue should be explored and idea considered but massive action is what’s needed not moderate price reductions.

Edited by Caldow