Motherwell Away 17th

TheeOhSee

This game could be huge in deciding who finishes top 6. Motherwell seem to have the strongest squad of the teams around us and are putting points on the table. At the moment I think we would outclass them and should take 3 points, which would hopefully put a huge dent in their belief considering games in hand. But if they were to beat us they could kick on. They play Celtic then Rangers at the end of March while we play Rangers than Hamilton. Hopefully we could have a decent gap come April and maybe even be further up the table. 

Which team do you see being our biggest contender for the top six at the moment?

It seems be to all in our hands, but the margins between the teams from 6th down (possibly 5th too) are tiny.  Look at our home wins vs Motherwell and County...  so hopefully Sir Steve will take us there, but it'l only happen if the boys continue to apply themselves as they have done .

Some cracking games coming up. We'll make or break in these home games against the likes of Dundee next week.  Teams are going to be harder to beat, whereas before they came to win and would leave gaps.  Mon the Killie!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. There's a lot of games to be played between now and the split. I read on this forum last week that Ross County were in free fall and then they won 4-1 away at Dundee. This week it's Saints who apparently are in freefall. Motherwell are now in good form but recently went about 8 without a win. Hamilton also seem to pull out a result when they most need it.  There will be plenty of ups and downs before it's settled. 

SC has the players well grounded - let's get safe first and then move on to the next target. 

Edited by historyman

12 minutes ago, BR1869 said:

Was really looking forward to an away day for this one.

Sadly (or not), going away with the good wuman and some friends for my birthday.

Seems a poorer option than attending the Killie game, but the missus disagrees so it'll be Livescore app for me! ¬¬

I was away for my 30th in edinburgh. I suggested a "romantic train ride" across the forth bridge on the saturday morning...........low and behold the mighty Killie were at east end park that day! Who'd have thought that! 

1 minute ago, red_dug said:

I was away for my 30th in edinburgh. I suggested a "romantic train ride" across the forth bridge on the saturday morning...........low and behold the mighty Killie were at east end park that day! Who'd have thought that! 

Did same thing for my birthday last March. She asked where I wanted to go away for the weekend of my birthday and I suggested the Highlands. Funnily enough we played Caley on the Saturday.