Retro Kits.

Killieboykfc

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

Not sure if we ever wore that in a league game or if it was for the Korea cup only. 

I remember you were able to pick it up for a tenner is Sports division. 

Edited by Killiepie

6 minutes ago, skygod said:

The stripes were worn in at least match in Korea.

But, you're right - the kit was designed primarily for that tour.

I've got the top.

Is a cracking kit even 20 years on, I'd forgotten abot the other Navy and red kit - not much of a colour change that one - 3 kits, cos of Europe and the Korea tour?

Edited by RAG

1 minute ago, CB said:

Too early for Europe. Shirt was worn in Korea, and a third strip domestically

Classic away top.  Is a less cheesy version of the striped almost pink Scotland away top of the period.  Looks too modern to be considered retro though!

A lot of people slag off the Matchwinner / Le Coq Sportiv designs but this ones a cracker.

16 minutes ago, RAG said:

Classic away top.  Is a less cheesy version of the striped almost pink Scotland away top of the period.  Looks too modern to be considered retro though!

A lot of people slag off the Matchwinner / Le Coq Sportiv designs but this ones a cracker.

Got the salmon shirt for my 21st, in 97. Couldn't get hold of the cup final shirt for love nor money. Every bugger wanted it.

13 hours ago, Lroy said:
On 08/02/2018 at 4:47 PM, Al#1 said:

on topic there is a BCC article today regarding custom strips - my factory can make anything (within reason) @Lroy get your creative hat on

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/fc5ce1c6-6272-42d6-8ae9-d003ad84f588

The one that I based the 3rd kit we did on. The light blue and burgundy paint.

Sorry. Got distracted.

5a7e107687399_Artboard1.png.7943a6a6ccf9a3cdf47eb581b7b90dd9.png

On 08/02/2018 at 4:46 PM, Al#1 said:

The '97 kit never happened as initially At Mays would not let their logo used(even although they are well and truly defunct) and then the club would not allow their logo to be used. Eventually in August 2017 At Mays allowed permission and the club also allowed permission - but i didnt go ahead as i thought we has missed the boat. The strip is 100% ready for production. so if enough people are interested (minimum of 10) i can get some produced. We had agreed a % of sales to Ayrshire Cancer Support Charity. ill dig out my sample and photograph. it later - but it is pretty good. Cost is £36 which includes name / number (if required) and £5 to charity.  At Mays logo can be deleted if preferred.

X_Kilie97.jpg

I'd take one, possibly two.