Fat Ally

Trojan76

4 minutes ago, heynow2005 said:

Should get a good reception to my mind he's never done anything bad or said anything bad about our club ? Of course I'd much rather he hadn't missed the pen against rangers but oh well...

He meant that miss, one of the worst pens I've ever seen.

He also robbed Paul Wright of a send off the attention seeking prick that he is.

Likes to portray himself as Mr Nice Guy but is a Grade A arsehole.

I honestly struggle to believe he deliberately missed a penalty, I was there and it was truly a shocker, but was it any worse than Harry Kanes’ last week? The hat trick against Hearts when him and Durrant were a joy to watch sticks well with me, I for one will welcome him back, without the rest of the Rangers connections of course

I’d agree he meant to miss that pen. He didn’t have it in him to score against his team. It’s understandable to a degree but he should have stepped back and let someone else hit it. 

I’ve always found him a decent guy on the few occasions I’ve met him. I quite like him as a pundit as well. Useless for Sevco games as he can’t be neutral but for the rest I find him decent.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Penalty miss aside, he was an utter c**t with the full Paul Wright thing last day against Celtic.

The Killie fans gave McCoist the reception he deserved at Ibrox in his last season. A sea of middle finger gestures from the 1,500 of us there when he finally reached us on his lap of honour!

Totally agree.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He meant that miss, one of the worst pens I've ever seen.

He also robbed Paul Wright of a send off the attention seeking prick that he is.

Likes to portray himself as Mr Nice Guy but is a Grade A arsehole.

Any video of that pen miss? I would've been at the game but have zero recollection of it.

8 minutes ago, red_dug said:

Any video of that pen miss? I would've been at the game but have zero recollection of it.

It was a poor penalty softly struck. The same kind of miss that occurs all over the country each week.

It's not as if he blasted it out for a throw in!

p.s. I remember being raging at the time when he missed it

2 hours ago, azertyuiop said:

Pathetic!

So called "supporters" abusing an ex player who wasn't great for us but did "a job".

It wasn't McCoist's choice to be selected ahead of Paul Wright. 

Next you'll be saying Boydy intentionally misses chances against the huns...

Wiiit??