Don't run out of pies in the Brora end.

KillkieBoab

6 minutes ago, KillieBison said:

On the subject of Brora fans how many were there? Can't seem to see it anywhere.

& food stalls situation clearly not improved since my previous grumblings on it... haven't been back to check... far too happy watching the product on the pitch to temper it with queue annoyance. 

413 Brora fans according to our official Twitter account.

Usually go to East Stand but tried the Frank Beattie for a change. Thought East Stand was bad but West is even worse. In queue for 10 minutes or so and only 6 people in my line got served during half time. Got near the top and just walked as I decided I am not waiting any longer. 

For a club which once took a pride in their refreshment its now beyond a joke. Very poor image being given to people coming back to RP after long absence. 

Simple answer bring back Brownings, assuming they want to come back.

1 hour ago, Garnkirk20 said:

Usually go to East Stand but tried the Frank Beattie for a change. Thought East Stand was bad but West is even worse. In queue for 10 minutes or so and only 6 people in my line got served during half time. Got near the top and just walked as I decided I am not waiting any longer. 

For a club which once took a pride in their refreshment its now beyond a joke. Very poor image being given to people coming back to RP after long absence. 

Simple answer bring back Brownings, assuming they want to come back.

How would bringing back brownings solve poor service?

Brownings had more staff, better organised and they also had what appeared to be a more senior staff member in overall charge of the server area. Was comfortably served every single time at half time before game had restarted. Miles better than the current fiasco..

In short they knew what they were doing..

Edited by Garnkirk20

12 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Holy moly, 6 victories on the trot, beat the OF comfortably, but, it’s ok guys, we’ve found something else to moan about.

On one hand aye people are moaning, but on the other hand they are valid points and it has a total knock on effect on the club. 

The club need to be making as much money as possible from concessions and shop sales, this should be easy profit.  There are examples here though of people ready to spend money but it has actually been more difficult for them to do so.  You start looking at that loss for every game and you are down thousands each season.  I haven't even raised a point so far about my own experience, I've just stopped buying in the stadium.  I would rather give the club my money but they make it too difficult so elsewhere it goes.

5 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Holy moly, 6 victories on the trot, beat the OF comfortably, but, it’s ok guys, we’ve found something else to moan about.

I get why people are moaning, the service is beyond slow. I take my own food in now so the club loses out. I stupidly queued up for a drink before kick-off at the Celtic game, that took nearly fifteen minutes. I used to really look forward to a pie and a Bovril at the early kick-off games, but now it isn't worth the effort. The more successful we are the more early kick-off games there will be.