Brora Fred

Calummoore86

3 hours ago, piffer said:

Scottish cup weekend shows everything that Scottish football could be in terms of media. Yes it’s still OF dominated but every club at every level gets great coverage. I like Match of the day but it was fantastic watching a Killie win on a Saturday night. None of this nonsense of waiting 24hrs and trying to find highlights online. This should be the way forward. 

Scottish fitba is a joke in terms of coverage, particularly for exiles. I don't see very many companies breaking down their doors with big cheques for highlights/streaming, so maybe they could try innovating and doing something different with their coverage instead. Nae chance of any of that happening with the short-termist blazers in charge, that can't even get their own house in order never mind grow the game.

On that kind of thing though, I will say Killie's online output has improved a great deal since Scott McClymont came in. :hurrah: