Eremenko

2 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Don’t know what he’s upto . His brother has been done for cocaine abuse ahead of a 20mil move to Dortmund so his career is in bother . He’s already done some of his two year ban . They are travelling about . Eremenko is posting photos very frequently. What a machine he looks now .

2 year ban, he's able to play again in October this year. What a waste

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:26 PM, Killiestevo said:

He's in better shape now than he was when he was here on his second spell. No one would stand a chance of robbing him of the ball now with his skill and new found strength.

26731680_10211263073680680_3565229439131735369_n.jpg

pic looks like his right arm is way bigger than the left. wonder what his workout involves xD

8 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

I’d say he is more talented than his brother . But I am biased . What a incredible player technically he was . Best I have seen with killie

IMO Durrant was better, but not by much.  Both were supremely gifted footballers, and a joy to watch in the stripes.  Compared to the pish I grew up watching the generation that only had Durrant, Bryson, Touill, Losa were really lucky.

9 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

IMO Durrant was better, but not by much. 

Durrant sat deeper for Killie than the more Eremenko attacking midfield role he had at Rangers before he busted his knee.

They'd compliment each other in the same team perfectly, but I thought Durrant was unstoppable playing number 10 for us.

Which he only did in emergencies after the double knee reconstruction. :(