Sign in to follow this  
Souleycouley93

Eremenko

Seems to be training for the apolcolypse at the moment . What a machine he has turned into . Saw a funny article saying that Eremenko would miss the Christmas team night out  despite putting money in to go to Dubai instead . Rolling in it . How I wish he was in the stripes just now . What a player 

whats he doing?

saw the Dubai thing in fraser wrights a to z

imagine having the old eremenko and molumba in the same team, shoe in for the league title:hurrah:

47 minutes ago, aldo said:

whats he doing?

saw the Dubai thing in fraser wrights a to z

imagine having the old eremenko and molumba in the same team, shoe in for the league title:hurrah:

Imagine  mulumbu Losa and Bryson in a midfield 3, feeding Naisy and Boyd

Don’t know what he’s upto . His brother has been done for cocaine abuse ahead of a 20mil move to Dortmund so his career is in bother . He’s already done some of his two year ban . They are travelling about . Eremenko is posting photos very frequently. What a machine he looks now .

I think he has retired.

He left Killie saying the contract offer was rubbish and he wanted to play somewhere in the sun.

In fact, he went back to Finland - to Simo Valakari’s club - started about half a dozen games in total and packed it in. 

2 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Don’t know what he’s upto . His brother has been done for cocaine abuse ahead of a 20mil move to Dortmund so his career is in bother . He’s already done some of his two year ban . They are travelling about . Eremenko is posting photos very frequently. What a machine he looks now .

2 year ban, he's able to play again in October this year. What a waste

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:26 PM, Killiestevo said:

He's in better shape now than he was when he was here on his second spell. No one would stand a chance of robbing him of the ball now with his skill and new found strength.

26731680_10211263073680680_3565229439131735369_n.jpg

pic looks like his right arm is way bigger than the left. wonder what his workout involves xD

16 minutes ago, aldo said:

pic looks like his right arm is way bigger than the left. wonder what his workout involves xD

Have you seen his mrs!

Perhaps some steroids are involved in his new physique.
Shame such a talent is no longer playing football and his brother is a clown for squandering his opportunity. I wondered why I no longer saw his name in the Finland team.

8 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

I’d say he is more talented than his brother . But I am biased . What a incredible player technically he was . Best I have seen with killie

IMO Durrant was better, but not by much.  Both were supremely gifted footballers, and a joy to watch in the stripes.  Compared to the pish I grew up watching the generation that only had Durrant, Bryson, Touill, Losa were really lucky.

9 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

I barely remember Durrant . Only game I remember him playing was a bit of our 2001 cup final I was only 8 at the time .

Red card for being young.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

IMO Durrant was better, but not by much. 

Durrant sat deeper for Killie than the more Eremenko attacking midfield role he had at Rangers before he busted his knee.

They'd compliment each other in the same team perfectly, but I thought Durrant was unstoppable playing number 10 for us.

Which he only did in emergencies after the double knee reconstruction. :(

21 hours ago, Jasg said:

Have you seen his mrs!

lol, good point, well made,  i'd forgotten about her, she used to sit not far from me in the frank beattie at the time

Going by his social media he certainly seems to be enjoying life and seeing plenty of the world. Wonder if his brother would be looking for a fresh start in Ayrshire when his ban is up.