Dundee match thread

skygod

"The football is good now" thats what my pal said to me when the third went in. What a game that was,what a squad of players we have,every man played out of his skin. 3 top drawer goals. It had everything. Still cannot believe what happened. These are great times to be a killie fan. Stand up each and every player and take a bow.

Like a few on here drove home in a daze. That's a superb win and up against ALL the odds !

Referee was diabolical - one of the worst I've seen and I try to remain balanced, i even noticed SSC getting animated about a few decisions. The guy Deacon rolling around as if Dicker had broken his ankle (a bad tackle right enough) but the ref didn't even make the player go off after his "treatment"...absolute amateur!!

Lee Erwin - I thought he was the catalyst for our comeback absolutely superb! If we can get that sort of performance out of him consistently we have a real player on our hands

Iain Wilson - never been his biggest fan but I saw the potential tonight. Great goal as well

McCann to be fair clearly said "the ref didn't lose the game for us" however I totally disagree with him in that it was never a foul in the build up to the winner. The guy Kamara dived and got what he deserved. 

Back to deacon. Wish I'd been sitting near him at the final whistle...wee prick cupping his ears to the fans bet he wasn't so smug at the end 

Edited by heynow2005

1 minute ago, heynow2005 said:

Like a few on here drove home in a case. That's a superb win and up against ALL the odds !

Referee was diabolical - one of the worst I've seen and I try to remain balanced, i even noticed SSC getting animated about a few decisions. The guy Deacon rolling around as if Dicker had broken his ankle (a bad tackle right enough) but the ref didn't even make the player go off after his "treatment"...absolute amateur!!

Not 100% sure but I think a rule has been introduced where if the offending player gets carded for the challenge then the “injured” player doesn’t have to go off the pitch?

Absolutely incredible. Another point in season like the equaliser at Ibrox then the Hibs at home where we were applauded off . Tonight was amazing . I will be at Motherwell on Saturday to back that team . What an incredible shift . Wilson stepping up with a worldie . Utterly buzzing . What football is all about . Clarke you are beautiful 

1 hour ago, heynow2005 said:

Agree that the referee was diabolical, I think that is the worst refereeing performance I have seen since his visit last season.

Someone will no doubt correct me if I am wrong but I think the law changed this season so that if a player is injured and the opposition player is booked/sent off then he doesn't need to go off the park, or something similar.

Edited by Pelesboots
Spelling

My throat has gone, first, shouting at that completely inept referee and assistants. The sense of injustice maybe helped galvanise the players and crowd to simply refuse to accept defeat. Fantastic from all the players and supporters, this is a season to remember. To the diving, cheating, Dundee player who cupped his hand to his ears as he was booed off, hope you are happy.

Am still buzzing can’t quite believe what I just saw. That must be the worst referee performance I have ever seen. Credit to the players for keeping going. Big boydy was absolutely delerious when he scored. Big Ian Wilson was superb when he came on didn’t relize he had scored. Well done to everybody at the game for a fantastic atmosphere. :hurrah::hurrah::hurrah:

11 minutes ago, KFCSteve said:

Decided to take the wee man to his first night time game because the schools are off. Usually after ten mins he's asking for a shot of the phone or says he's bored. 

Tonight he was glued to the second half singing away and loved it! He was talking about the game the full way home! 

So happy I took him think he'll remember this one for a while 

This is definitely the time to start getting the next generation involved 

Sensational performance tonight. I have been watching Killie for more years than I care to remember and that is up there with one of the best ever performances. 

You turn up thinking it can't get any better than the Gers game, then the Celtic game cones along and then tonight raises it to a different level. Incredible. 

7 minutes ago, Pelesboots said:

Agree tat the referee was diabolical, I think that is the worst refereeing performance I have seen since his visit last season.

Someone will no doubt correct me if I am wrong but I think the law changed this season so that if a player is injured and the opposition player is booked/sent off then he doesn't need to go off the park, or something similar.

Ah i wasn't aware of that. Lost my voice for nothing ...I stand corrected and look a bit silly

Still...awful referee

Still buzzing after witnessing that.......so many emotions , anger led to frustration , dread to happiness , joy to even more joy...

Stomach churning at times... it was like sitting on a really good roller coaster just as the sinking feeling of stuck on a low turn and sauntering to a quiet end then you got the buzz of going up up up....

lot of heroes again on that pitch and its all so apparent the dramatic positive difference this Management duo are having on the entire squad

Edited by Scouser2

Wonder who will be getting a fine for daring to suggest that the officials were anything less than world class. 

Utterly disgraceful all round, must of had Dundee on his coupon. Speaking of Dundee that was a shameful display in sportsmanship and a disgrace to the game. Not sure what means more, another 3 points on the board or beating a team clearly taking the piss and acting up to it. 

Great to see that killie has got the fight back in it. No more collapsing at the first hint of it going awry. Great finish by Boyd and one to remember for Wilson.  

Enjoy the ride while we can folks. That was absolutely awesome tonight especially down to 10 men and one of the worst refereeing performances I’ve ever seen. Every single player worked their backsides off even though in the first half Dundee were the better side. The feeling after that winning goal is one I’ll take to the grave. Stevie Clarke is a legend.