Neil Mccann

killie1961

36 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I dislike him immensely, but his team is at least trying to play football in the right way. It's kind of like when Mixu took over and we were losing but the football was exciting... I don't really see who Dundee could get in that could transform their fortunes. 

I sort of agree with this. The BBC reported how he changed Dundee's shape after we went ahead and dominated us. Luckily for us, Clarke was able to change our style to combat it and we won. I don't think McCann is as clueless as people may think. 

Still a smug arsehole though haha

Edited by bute-killiefan

23 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Clarke is seen telling the boy Kamara from Dundee to get up just before Wilson takes balll for his worldie . Clarke was unbelievablely bold with his subs and it paid off . Incredible . Caulker is only player I’d take from them and even he wasn’t great .

Thought Caulker stuck out a mile, more in our box than theirs but if it wasn't for his threat at corners we'd have won comfortably. 

He kept checking Boyd's movements inside the box, just pinning him with his chest..  absolute brute of a boy! 

Wasn't at game but heard McCann on radio as I was driving through Dundee on way home from work. Interestigly he had a go at his team for their poor game management. However it could be argued that his substitution upset the rhythm of his team as according to Allan Preston Dundee were streets ahead and heading for a deserved victory.Why change things at that stage when things appeared to be going so well? I would imagine having publicly humiliated his players he will have some difficulty in motivating them in the future? I'm not sure I would be running through brick walls for my boss if he said such stuff about me in public?Whilst he was also very critical of the ref he did say it wasn't the refs fault they lost the game.

Interestingly Allan Preston soon changed his mind and Killie ran out deserved winners in his opinion and SC should be the new Scotland manager! 

49 minutes ago, aldo said:

allan preston is an even bigger c**t than mccann

He just strikes me as being not very bright. Talks some absolute nonsense and has his obvious favourite teams. 

Was talking last week about how he had seen that Charly Musonda as a 12 year old and he was a superstar who was too good for Scotland!

5 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

McCann seems to me to a manager exactly like Alan Johnston, Lee McCulloch etc.  Popular with the lads, can set up a team but has absolutely no idea how to change things whatsoever and just isn't smart enough. 

I cant imagine he is popular with the lads after last nights and previous comments? 

To the people in the Franck Beattie Stand. Was he as bad as is being made out? There are suggestions that he was barking out every instruction to his players. Trying to almost control every move they made on the park. There was a comment made last night on the radio about how busy, animated and argumentative their bench was compared to the relaxed calm nature of ours even at 1-2. 

Dundee fans today seem angry that McCann is constantly barking out orders or changing things and not giving players a chance to settle into what they are doing.

1 minute ago, piffer said:

To the people in the Franck Beattie Stand. Was he as bad as is being made out? There are suggestions that he was barking out every instruction to his players. Trying to almost control every move they made on the park. There was a comment made last night on the radio about how busy, animated and argumentative their bench was compared to the relaxed calm nature of ours even at 1-2. 

Dundee fans today seem angry that McCann is constantly barking out orders or changing things and not giving players a chance to settle into what they are doing.

No it isn't true... as McCann spent 90 minutes facing the fourth official complaining about every single decision in the game. I'm shocked he seen any of it.

Every tackle he was demanding a yellow card. Every time a Dundee player fell he wanted a free kick. He's a horrible odious wee man and never shut up from first to last minute.

He must be absolutely murder to play under!!

This.

He spent so much time complaining to the fourth official he must have missed half of the game.

Ranting and complaining about every decision that went against his team.

Fully agree that he came over as an absolute bellend and I'm surprised he wasn't sent to the stand.

I'm sure I saw SSC giving him a look that said 'gonny just shut up?.

Contrast with SC who says that basically when the players go onto the park the decisions are up to them.In many respects NM is like the fan who knows best what to do on the park. I think he does try to play football but his teams have the mark of him on them being cheating,sly and have a tendency to blame others when things go wrong! I'd happily see County and Dundee relegated to be replaced with St Midden and Morton!

10 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

This.

He spent so much time complaining to the fourth official he must have missed half of the game.

Ranting and complaining about every decision that went against his team.

Fully agree that he came over as an absolute bellend and I'm surprised he wasn't sent to the stand.

I'm sure I saw SSC giving him a look that said 'gonny just shut up?.

What decisions were these?