Motherwell

Killieboykfc

18 hours ago, gdevoy said:

How does one obtain said concession? Would showing them ma bus pass do? 

I e-mailed Motherwell FC and got a reply back to say that a National Entitlement Card (buss pass) would be accepted as proof of age and entitlement to the concession for visiting supporters.. 

35 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

It would be worthwhile somebody with two children giving another adult £6 to create another family. If it's still the same the family gate is separate so would need to arrange beforehand.

That’s what I’ll be looking for - a lone adult to adopt one of my two boys for 30 secs thru the turnstile. I think £6 for less than a minute’s babysitting of a 7 year old is a good deal!! Interesting they consider a “family” to be one parent and one child - sign of the times? :S

20 hours ago, samo said:

Tour of the tennents factory for me in the morning then train out to Motherwell to see my mwell supporting mates in the 100 club before the game.

3pts would be massive but even a draw keeps us in a good position for the top 6.

Is that in the Davie Cooper stand ? that's where I'm meeting my MWell outlaws before the game. Hopefully more Killie Fans in there than MWell lol

23 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

Is that in the Davie Cooper stand ? that's where I'm meeting my MWell outlaws before the game. Hopefully more Killie Fans in there than MWell lol

It sits right behind the main stand, a guy i used to go to scotland games with took it over last year, it's a smashing big club. You need to walk right round the stadium to get to it from our end.

Kilmarnock will supply the opposition to Motherwell when they visit Fir Park on Saturday.  The teams lie together in mid-table and we can expect a close contest for the prize of a three point gap.

The visitors have been transformed under the direction of Steve Clarke.   His appointment in October was the catalyst for a dramatic improvement that has moved the team well clear of the relegation zone.  Most of that success has come from a fine run on the artificial surface at Rugby Park, currently seven consecutive wins, but their form on the road has been less impressive with no wins in the last three.

They will arrive high in confidence, boosted by a dramatic win over Dundee on Tuesday.  Having had an early lead overturned and been reduced to ten men (Dicker’s red earned him a suspension for Saturday) Killie scored twice in the last fifteen to snatch an unlikely result.  Kris Boyd has returned to the scoring habit that shows echoes of his first spell at the club.

Céderic Kipré has reached the yellow card threshold and will miss this game.  With Peter Hartley nowhere near a return Stephen Robinson will have to select a much altered defence.  McHugh could fill the gap flanked by Aldred and Dunne but a switch to a back four is a possibility; Hendrie, Dunne, Aldred and Tait?

Alan Campbell missed our last weak and his return would stiffen our midfield.  Main will look to add to his growing goal tally and his set up play will give opportunities to others.

Home advantage has Motherwell as slight favourites and with memories of our 2-0 win when Kilmarnock last came to town a repeat we’ll be happy with the same outcome.

(Firparkcorner.com)

On 14/02/2018 at 11:15 AM, Killieboykfc said:

We never seem to take the biggest crowd to Fir park and that stand is a pain in the arse because everyone ends up skattered over 2 tiers but hopefully we bring a big, loud support.

If everyone goes in the lower tier support would look better and I'm sure it would generate a better atmosphere. It is a big stand to try and fill.