Motherwell

Killieboykfc

23 hours ago, Ktid1869 said:

The price for this game is a joke, I'm taking my two kids so I've to pay £12 for my 8 year old! Total price £41 (before pies etc). The corresponding game at RP would cost an adult with 2 kids £30, get a grip Motherwell! 

Have a look at the family ticket - £29 parent and child, your 2nd child is £6 if another adult walks him in - that’s what I’m doing. 

Looks like we gonna be stretched around midfield with Power,Dicker and Tshibola all out and Mulumbu doubtful.Will be interesting to see how the boss juggles things around for the game? For the first time in a good few weeks I'm not too confident ahead of this one. Hopefully we can pull something out the bag and get another victory or at least a draw.

Certainly down to the bare bones with essentially an entire midfield missing it seems...Power, Dicker, Mulumbu (possibly), Kiltie and Tshibola...

More likely then a 3-5-2 due to the injuries and also to match them up-

--------------------------------MacDonald---------------------------------------

---------------------Broadfoot----Boyd-------Findlay-------------------------

SOD---------------------------------------------------------------------Taylor----

-------------------McKenzie-----Mulumbu------Wilson------------------------

----------------------------Brophy--------Boyd------------------------------------

Shows how stretched we could potentially be, especially if Mulumbu misses out as well. As suggested, a good week coming up not to have a midweek fixture. Looking at our options, don't think a draw would be a bad result tbh.

Edited by Jedi2

Big task today. The last 2 games have taken quite a bit out of us. Brora kicked us and we got a few knocks to Kiltie and Mulumbu. Then playing so well with some much energy with 10 men three days later. Also losing Brophy and Docker is a blow. 

Motherwell are Brora x 10 and they will try and kick us. Going to be a tough game without our enforcers Power and Docker plus Brophy. 

5 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Big task today. The last 2 games have taken quite a bit out of us. Brora kicked us and we got a few knocks to Kiltie and Mulumbu. Then playing so well with some much energy with 10 men three days later. Also losing Brophy and Docker is a blow. 

Motherwell are Brora x 10 and they will try and kick us. Going to be a tough game without our enforcers Power and Docker plus Brophy. 

You don't happen to work on the boats, do you? :ph34r:

50 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

I'd stick money on Kiltie, Mulumbu and possibly Brophy all being at least in the squad.

I think Brophy looked worse than it was.

Edited by Squirrelhumper