Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Garnkirk20

Aberdeen cup ko time confirmed

Recommended Posts

Everyone coming up should check the roadworks situation from Stonehaven onwards into Aberdeen.  The peripheral is nearing completion and there’s s**tloads of roadworks all along that bit.  Plus anyone driving themselves next to remember that from scumdee to Aberdeen there are average speed cameras as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Everyone coming up should check the roadworks situation from Stonehaven onwards into Aberdeen.  The peripheral is nearing completion and there’s s**tloads of roadworks all along that bit.  Plus anyone driving themselves next to remember that from scumdee to Aberdeen there are average speed cameras as well.

There’s average speed cameras all the way from Stirling to Aberdeen now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Garvis said:

There’s average speed cameras all the way from Stirling to Aberdeen now 

Not quite, nothing between Perth and Dundee, yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Not quite, nothing between Perth and Dundee, yet!

Was up 3 weeks ago and I’m pretty sure they have been put in I may be wrong I’ll check when I head up next week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Garvis said:

Was up 3 weeks ago and I’m pretty sure they have been put in I may be wrong I’ll check when I head up next week 

I was down the road end of January and Dundee to Perth is still free of the stupid things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

I was down the road end of January and Dundee to Perth is still free of the stupid things

They have signs up now saying average speed visible from Dundee to Perth been up since the start of this year but no functional cameras up as yet. There are regularly police camera vans in operation though either on the Dundee to Perth side about 1 mile before the bridge and Perth to Dundee about 5 miles after the bridge. (Almost daily now) 

If you go Dundee to Brechin via Arbroath there are never any police about...after 3 small roundabouts at Monifieth its basically the autobahn with a 3 minute slow down going through Arbroath ((left at mcdonald's,(West way) follow the road until you can't go any further take a left (Keptie Road), and another left when you can't go any further and you are on the backroad to Forfar/Brechin.)) Google will tell you its longer but if you like putting the foot down its much quicker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheeOhSee said:

They have signs up now saying average speed visible from Dundee to Perth been up since the start of this year but no functional cameras up as yet. There are regularly police camera vans in operation though either on the Dundee to Perth side about 1 mile before the bridge and Perth to Dundee about 5 miles after the bridge. (Almost daily now) 

If you go Dundee to Brechin via Arbroath there are never any police about...after 3 small roundabouts at Monifieth its basically the autobahn with a 3 minute slow down going through Arbroath ((left at mcdonald's,(West way) follow the road until you can't go any further take a left (Keptie Road), and another left when you can't go any further and you are on the backroad to Forfar/Brechin.)) Google will tell you its longer but if you like putting the foot down its much quicker. 

Or go through Perth to Cupar Angus and come out at the McDonald’s on the A90.  If clear of traffic there’s plenty of straight bits to bomb it through.  Plus the added bonus is you will completely miss out scumdee.

Edited by Beaker71

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Or go through Perth to Cupar Angus and come out at the McDonald’s on the A90.  If clear of traffic there’s plenty of straight bits to bomb it through.  Plus the added bonus is you will completely miss out scumdee.

Never go that way could be good! lots of villages though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

The Killie Trust

KFC Supporters Association

Young Kilmarnock

FC Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock FC (Official)

×