Away fans

Neilly

I don’t get to as many away games as I would like to but credit to all who do heard tam Cowan saying it’s the most killie fans  he has seen at Motherwell game and he applauded that well done more and more keep going Aberdeen in the cup will be my first this season and I cannot wait 

3 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

The Motherwell fans that normally do the singing/chanting were pretty quiet, at least until Broadfoot wound them up at the end. xD  Our (mostly) young fans in the top tier were excellent throughout the game. Can't be many times in recent years when that fixture has been above the five thousand mark.

I'm 52 nearly ffs---and I was slightly younger than some forum members ---- it's also very pleasing to see a young group of potential paninaros attending these days --- the young boys love it and it's great to see --- the Motherwell likewise had no answer today 

6 minutes ago, Merk said:

https://youtu.be/81rjN8C6cqI

One of my first away games, not sure what the away crowd was but I’d not be surprised if it was around the 2k mark.

Some brilliant names in there. For Motherwell - Davie Cooper, Lambert, O'Donnell. 

For us - Bobby Geddes, McSkimming, Skilling, Porteous, Monty and others. Great days to be a Killie fan.