Hibs (saturday 12.30)

Dan1el

6 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Can’t see a glimmer of us finishing 4th tbh. It would take a real fall from Hibs with a 12 point gap in their favour. They aren’t the Hibs of old who were flaky and fragile. Lennon demands results and generally speaking they’ve added a lot to the league this season. Just as unlikely as Rossco or Accies finishing above us. Catching Hertz would be a great achievement though. Tough game on Saturday and not overly confident right now. That might change closer to k-o though!

I partly agree with you, but playing devil's advocate, the gap could be six if we win our two games in hand!

34 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Can’t see a glimmer of us finishing 4th tbh.

Let's just remember how you climb a 30,000ft mountain  ....  one step at a time. Lets go out on Saturday to make things as difficult as we possibly can for Hibs.

If, and it's a big if right now considering how well they are going, we emerge with full points, we will be in a great position to narrow the gap right down on the Jambos. And possibly, only possibly right now, overtake them.

One step at a time. I did not think we would emerge with 3 points on Saturday there. One step at a time.   

2 hours ago, casual observer said:

Can’t see a glimmer of us finishing 4th tbh. It would take a real fall from Hibs with a 12 point gap in their favour. They aren’t the Hibs of old who were flaky and fragile. Lennon demands results and generally speaking they’ve added a lot to the league this season. Just as unlikely as Rossco or Accies finishing above us. Catching Hertz would be a great achievement though. Tough game on Saturday and not overly confident right now. That might change closer to k-o though!

All if's and but's but if we beat Hibs on Saturday and win our 2 games in hand then we're only 3 points behind them. However if we loose Saturday then I'd agree I don't see us finishing 4th.