Tony watt

piffer

Watched the interview with Si Ferry last night. Can’t decide if he’s just another who doesn’t have it in him to be a success or if the system or more so the Celtic system has let him down. He seems a bit daft and it’s all been too much too soon for him. Celtic built him up then just watched him waste away though.

15 hours ago, LH31 said:

What gets me is when he refers to Lennon saying "I know you're not the best trainer - I know you don't train well" yet accepting it?

Lads got talent but seems a bit immature to grasp being a full time fitba player.

If your producing the goods on a match day does it matter how well you train? Obviously training is very important but I’d prefer players to deliver on a Saturday afternoon than on a Thursday morning

23 minutes ago, piffer said:

If your producing the goods on a match day does it matter how well you train? Obviously training is very important but I’d prefer players to deliver on a Saturday afternoon than on a Thursday morning

Whatever level of performance is being produced on match days it will always be better if someone invests in more time training and preparing.

It depends on whether you are happy with where you are or want to improve yourself.