Pat Nevin on Killie resurgence

19snickers88

Every time I read about Steve Clarke's track record I'm amazed that he was out of the game for so long when guys like Pardew still get jobs on the back of one good season years ago and Championship level managers just seem to swap clubs in an endless merry go round. 

He looks and sounds like he is enjoying himself. That more than anything else could play a big part in him staying for a while.  

Mr Nevin always has a good analysis when he does anything for the BBC. Glad he has written this about us, just goes to show it isn't just the club and fans who can see we are on the up! Despite some obvious bias towards us he is in my eyes the most credible pundit within Scottish football. Cheers Pat! 

I've never noticed a pro Kilmarnock bias from Pat Nevin.

Agreed he's one of the better pundits but certainly down here when he mentions Scottish football it's obviously mostly OF or occasionally he brings his time at Motherwell into it.

First time I've ever heard him speak about us and glad he has because I've wondered how he felt about the club a few times over the years?

13 minutes ago, Harrogate Peter said:

I've never noticed a pro Kilmarnock bias from Pat Nevin.

Agreed he's one of the better pundits but certainly down here when he mentions Scottish football it's obviously mostly OF or occasionally he brings his time at Motherwell into it.

First time I've ever heard him speak about us and glad he has because I've wondered how he felt about the club a few times over the years?

I don't think I've seen him say a bad word about Killie, he loved his time with us.

I was gutted when he took the chief exec role at Motherwell. If he'd played in that team with Durrant for longer we might have finished further up the table that season.

4 hours ago, Fankle said:

I don't think I've seen him say a bad word about Killie, he loved his time with us.

I was gutted when he took the chief exec role at Motherwell. If he'd played in that team with Durrant for longer we might have finished further up the table that season.

Likewise I have only ever heard him talk positively about his time with us and how much he enjoyed his time playing for us. 

I think he is one of the better pundits / analysts out there as this article proves.