Full Squad

Fletch

10 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Clarke says we have a full fit and well squad for Hibs. Gordon Greer is the only doubt.

Do you think he counts Stevie Smith when he says these things, or is it just accepted he'll never play for Kilmarnock FC again? xD

I'm inclined to be harsh where that guys concerned so can I ask 'Did he ever play for us before?'

Actually thinking this through if the last act proves to be the mad challenge in the last minute that cost two points against Accies that's somehow appropriate!

11 minutes ago, Harrogate Peter said:

I'm inclined to be harsh where that guys concerned so can I ask 'Did he ever play for us before?'

Actually thinking this through if the last act proves to be the mad challenge in the last minute that cost two points against Accies that's somehow appropriate!

Still fizzing about that! Almost perfectly summed up his contribution (other than the fact he didn't injure himself while bowling the guy over).

Good to hear we’ve pretty much a full squad to choose from. Think GK and defence will be same as last week. Rest of the team is not so easy to pick. Will he bring Power straight back in having not played for a few weeks? Dicker will come back in i’d imagine. Good headache for SC to have though! 

As far as I'm concerned if Alan Power is fit then he should start. If you only get an hour out of him fair enough, he'll give it his all until he can't any more. He's too big a player for us to not be in the first 11. No offence to Tshibola but he's still getting up to speed and I'd rather just go with Power and Dicker if we can.

35 minutes ago, Fletch said:

As far as I'm concerned if Alan Power is fit then he should start. If you only get an hour out of him fair enough, he'll give it his all until he can't any more. He's too big a player for us to not be in the first 11. No offence to Tshibola but he's still getting up to speed and I'd rather just go with Power and Dicker if we can.

This 100%

3 hours ago, boab1869 said:

Not used to saying this but I think it'll be really difficult to pick a team for tomorrow!

Think for the most part the team picks itself. Jamie in nets, O'Donnell RB, Broadfoot, Boyd/Greer one decision for SC to make, Taylor/Findlay another, Power, Mulumbu, Dicker, Brophy, Boyd, Jones/Kiltie

Three choices to be made, imo. Suppose Tshibola might feel hard done by if he's left out, but for me if fit then that's the midfield three.