Hibees fred

skygod

33 minutes ago, skygod said:

Has to be said...we are a shambles from back to front.

Hardly.

A bad start granted, but jesus this is a poor mentality and no wonder the lads' heads go down when they have to hear/see pish chat like that. We've been on a great run recently (four consecutive wins, including record-beating seven in a row at home).

We could hardly do that being "a shambles from front to back",

Woeful. Several players off the pace. Apart from Jones hitting the post we have not threatened. Jobs look more likely to get the next goal. 

I agree, Dicker needs a rest. MacKenzie is chasing shadows.

I hope SC has several rabbits hidden in his hat.

Edited by gdevoy

Poor start. First was a shambles. McKenzie well inside leaving Stevenson in acres of space. O’Donnell indecisive in closing down or staying. Those in the centre dealt poorly with the cross. 

Second really poor. Can’t let men get up for free headers. Worrying it’s happened at two home games in a row.

We’ve  come into it but not created much. He’s not done much wrong but I’d be inclined to sacrifice Rory for an attacking player. He’s finding good space in forward areas but no attacking conviction. Kiltie or Brophy may exploit the spaces better. 

Hibs as an attacking threat have been impressive. Great energy, pace and movement from their middle and front threes

9 minutes ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

Dicker off the pace today. Hibs too quick.

I think he has been a different player since he's come back from his injury, unfortunately. He hasn't picked up from from where he left off last season.

Would still have him in the team, he just seems to have lost a bit of sharpness.

12 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

I don't think we've been that bad. Hibs are a decent side and we lost two poor goals, particularly the second one. 

Spot on.

We've had our chances, and just haven't taken them (Boyd header/Rory effort) or have been unlucky (Jones off the post).

They've taken theirs, bar the poor finish/good save from Jamie Mac, that's the difference.

We're the better looking team just now imho - although they do look dangerous attacking.

6 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Woeful. Several players off the pace. Apart from Jones hitting the post we have not threatened. Jobs look more likely to get the next goal. 

I agree, Dicker needs a rest. MacKenzie is chasing shadows.

I hope SC has several rabbits hidden in his hat.

Do you really think that Killie have been woeful?

23 hours ago, jesper said:

Hardly.

A bad start granted, but jesus this is a poor mentality and no wonder the lads' heads go down when they have to hear/see pish chat like that. We've been on a great run recently (four consecutive wins, including record-beating seven in a row at home).

We could hardly do that being "a shambles from front to back",

If you check the timing I posted that at 12.43, ie at the start of the match which was, as you admit, bad.

Did I say we had been a shambles for the past few weeks?

Edited by skygod