Hibees fred

skygod

3 minutes ago, skygod said:

Great performance to gradually play ourselves into the game then almost overwhelm them in the second.

Just couldn't take that one extra chance.

Almost took one of the two or three best teams in the division though!

We were hammering them at one stage and were unfortunate not to score. We can't have too many complaints about drawing after being 2-0 down. The corner that led to the second probably shouldn't have been given and then we were lucky that the penalty rebound fell back to Boyd.

The Marciano deflected save was one of the best I've seen in the SPL. 

• CB unpinned this topic
23 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

Delighted with that. If we continue to perform like that we'll be top five.

Some terrific individual performances. Signing Findlay permanently must be a priority in the summer. 

Never been his biggest fan and haven't seen any of today's game but he was my man of the match at Fir Park last week. 

10 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Never been his biggest fan and haven't seen any of today's game but he was my man of the match at Fir Park last week. 

Apart from Greer, and to an extent Lachlan, I can't remember many young central defenders at Killie who have been better than Findlay. He'll continue to improve if he stays with us next season and will be worth money. 

I was really impressed with Greg Taylor today as well. 

3 minutes ago, Killie65 said:

Saw this on Twitter. NL is a complete walloper what he says to the ref is shocking I can only imagine the book will be thrown at him.

He seems to be a decent enough guy but when things don't go his way he has serious anger management issues. 

It's one of the reasons he was such a good player but he can't be behaving like that as a manager. 

Just now, Killie lad said:

Taylor was the best player on the park today 

I'm with you on that. I thought he was up for everything. Had it not been for a couple of outstanding saves from their keeper the points were ours...let's not forget Jamie making a great stop as well.

Fantastic again from this team, thought after we gave them a 2 goal start we were immense. Listened to the fannies on sportsound driving home and couldn't agree less with their opinions on the match. We were definitely the better team and deserved to win. 

As for Lennon, what a poor excuse for a man, the pitch, the ref, all to blame for his side not getting 3 points, a total embarrassment to football and his club. 

40 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Was speaking to a hibs fan walking to the train station. He was saying thats the best side they've played against all season. The way we dominated them after going 2-0 down. Gutted we didnt get the 3 points cos we deserved it with that performance.

Unusual for opposition fans to say they're gutted their opponents didn't get the 3 points. He must be contender for UEFA fair play award. 

What a game yet again. 

Thought Hibs were really impressive in the first half hour or so. We didn’t help ourselves by gifting them two of a start. 

Towards the end of the half we really grew into it. Putting them under pressure and exposing the frailties in their defence. 

Second half we started really well and dominated. A couple of scares on the counter but we played 15-20yards further up the field and put them under pressure. 

JJs goal was a cracker. Thought he struggled first half but kept plugging away. His presence alone stopped Boyle have any influence on the game. He was unlucky not to score again. Top display from him second half.

Taylor was my man of the match. In the air or on the ground he didn’t lose a tackle. His persistence was outstanding. His run and harassing of Ambrose forcing him back 20yards and winning the corner just before the first goal was superb. He showed a real hunger and desire all afternoon.

Findlay after a shaky start by the whole back four was excellent. His pace was a real benefit in there today against a very quick attack.

Was a bizarre feeling walking away from a game coming from 2-0 down with a slight feeling of disappointment. When we equalised there only looked to be one winner. Some excellent goalkeeping denying us the points.

14 minutes ago, 19snickers88 said:

Incredible that he blames the pitch but if you watch his pre match presser then he says the pitch is not a factor. 

Maybe it's a different pitch from when they won here in October.

Lennon and Rodgers: win at RP....pitch is fine

Lennon and Rodgers: lose at RP....pitch is terrible

Lennon and Rodgers: win, lose anywhere....couple of thrupennie bits 

Great comeback performance and never say die attitude again shown by the whole team......under this Management team we look more organised, fitter, sharper but also the players are instilled with belief and encouraged to keep going ....great credit to the players today when down 2 nil and seeing shots hit post, chances missed ..they dug in and kept playing football and in the end probably deserved the win .......

A very enjoyable game again at RP ...........what a turnaround from previous seasons