Willie Miller - Intellect of the year !!!!!

zinger

Don't you just love kicking poor Willie. Listening to the tiresome broadcaster on Radio Scotland on my way back from the game with Hibs, I was grateful I don't have to hear his inane drivel every Saturday. He seems to have a grudge against poor Killie no doubt due to his sacking after a match with us all those years ago. He argued against our penalty today on the grounds that as the shot was off target, it should not be given and then went on to query Lennon's dismissal for simply facing up the referee.

Let's overlook his failure to grasp the most basic elements of the English language and assume he realises he's a bit thick, but his skill set which persuades the BBC to give him a prominent role in our national broadcasting system is far from obvious.

He usually predicted relegation for us in each of the last 5 years or so.  Poor Willie wrong again!

The celebrations next week when we nullify his beloved Aberdeen will be concentrated on our ongoing cup run but the thought of his bleating face crying down the airwaves will be a very welcome additional bonus.

1 minute ago, piffer said:

I didn’t hear his whole conversation but got the impression he was giving an opinion on a game he hadn’t seen in any form. Speaking over the pundits who were actually at the game or had watched it on TV. 

Correct - he said that he hadn't seen the incidents but still managed to give his informed opinion.

To make matters worse we also had to listen to that other imbecile Bonner as well today. 

I actually quite like Willie Miller. Don't actually think he has it in for Killie. Listen most days to Sportsound and he has actually been quite positive about killie sometimes even pre Clarke. Obviously he has the blinkers on when it comes to Aberdeen but that is with every team. Find his droning on quite humerus. Pat Bonner annoys me because he rambles on and on about Celtic. So boring, how anyone can go on about the best Celtic midfield when they were winning every week was beyond me. I like Chick Young as well. Generally has nice things to say about killie! Craig Paterson for being an ex killie player is so negative about us. Rob McLean is the worst commentator.

4 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

I actually quite like Willie Miller. Don't actually think he has it in for Killie. Listen most days to Sportsound and he has actually been quite positive about killie sometimes even pre Clarke. Obviously he has the blinkers on when it comes to Aberdeen but that is with every team. Find his droning on quite humerus. Pat Bonner annoys me because he rambles on and on about Celtic. So boring, how anyone can go on about the best Celtic midfield when they were winning every week was beyond me. I like Chick Young as well. Generally has nice things to say about killie! Craig Paterson for being an ex killie player is so negative about us. Rob McLean is the worst commentator.

Pat Boner couldnt lace Alan Mccullochs Boots

If I can avoid it I really dont listen to Sportsound these days. The quality of pundit is very poor and even Richard Gordon has gone backwards recently.It is just lazy lazy production from the BBC.It is just so predicatble that as soon as we hear that Dodds & Houston etc have been sacked they will be on Sportsound at next available opportunity. As for Bonner he is just useless and really not interested in any team other than Celtic. Just so obvious hes not interested when he talks about the "Killie number 7" or "Dundee number 63" etc.

3 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

Miller is a total numpty end of