Greg Taylor.

Killieboykfc

1 hour ago, Bbk said:

Totally agree and it makes you fret that some of our supporters still haven't given him their full backing saying he's too wee etc____ strange!

I was one of them. I only see occasional live games because I'm in Australia, plus whatever I can manage when I come home. I try not to comment on individual player performances as I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time. 

I thought he was poor at home against Rangers but he was terrific today. One of our main attacking threats. 

1 hour ago, LH31 said:

Good player. Long may his form continue.

His form has been consistent since his debut start v Falkirk.He has argueably been our most consistent performer over the last two years. I am not saying I think height is required for a full back but I honestly think if he was a little taller he wouldnt even be at Killie just now. Remember even SC has played Findlay in front of him on the odd occassion presumably based on height as on footballing ability there is no comparison.