Jambos, Fred

CB

Didn’t know that St Johnstone were playing both in both Glasgow and Edinburgh tonight.

St Johnstone, who host Rangers in the top flight, said on Twitter they will monitor the weather but had "no concerns at the moment".

Hearts take on St Johnstone at Tynecastle.

There is one game remaining in the Championship, with Morton v Livingston passing a pitch inspection.

In League Two, Peterhead v Clyde and Stirling Albion v Edinburgh City go ahead.

brilliant BBC reporting again

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43212763

10 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Still V light in midfield for me against another very physical team.

Still SC knows best as always.

What do you mean by light? I would say those are our three most physical midfielders. If Tshibola can start at the level he’s finished games then he has the ability and attributes to dominate the midfield. Mulumbu and Power haven’t shirked a physical battle since they arrived. Rory will give everything for the cause and hopefully JJ can expose their physicality and win us free kicks in dangerous areas. Brophy in front of them is a terrier who’ll go for anything. 

I like the look of the team overall. I thought Brophy led the line well when he came on on Saturday. He will hopefully be something Hearts aren’t expecting and give their CBs a headache