Abuse Directed at Steven Naismith

the doomed

4 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

Is that "the doomed" from years ago ? ...back on these forums again ?

as for abuse not sure how "many" were hurling abuse at the game or if it's more to do with Internet abusive comments some folk make hiding behind a keyboard that sadly seems more common place these days fo some ..........

If it is the one true and original Doomed, I am delighted to see his return. Many thoughtful and literate comments on the old Forum ( and on the Old Firm).

13 hours ago, the doomed said:

The most expensive player we have ever sold, in the region of £2M. A highly successful player, arguably the most successful we have produced in the last 20 years.

A gentleman off the pitch - who does plenty for others. A pain in the arse on the pitch (if he's in the opposition) - who does plenty for others.

Never gives up. 

Didn't celebrate his goal against us tonight.

Why the hatred? Why the abuse? Why do so many people hurl abuse at him? Shameful.

Very very little 

Some people seem to think that because you're at a football match you can shout what you like and be abusive. This isn't helped by the party-line by some in football that say: "fans pay their money and can say what they like"....and characters like Neil Lennon behaving like he did on Saturday on a semi-regular basis. 

38 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

Some people seem to think that because you're at a football match you can shout what you like and be abusive. This isn't helped by the party-line by some in football that say: "fans pay their money and can say what they like"....and characters like Neil Lennon behaving like he did on Saturday on a semi-regular basis. 

In regards to what? Naismith or Mulumbu?

Being serious for a second, I've been nothing but positive about Mulumbu since he joined - possibly to the point of obsession. If making a pretty beige comment on his performance, which was in reply to the many comments praising his performance which I thought was crazy, is bad enough that he feels compelled to reply then fair enough. Thank God Kris Boyd doesn't have Twitter is all I'll say.

As for the others who feel compelled to abuse someone they don't know, even to the point of someone telling me to kill myself (classy) then I've nothing but sympathy for you. I get called an "internet hardman" and abused by people who could come and say something to me at any Killie game I'm at yet choose not to. Pot, kettle, black. Come say hi at Pittodrie. 

22 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Being serious for a second, I've been nothing but positive about Mulumbu since he joined - possibly to the point of obsession. If making a pretty beige comment on his performance, which was in reply to the many comments praising his performance which I thought was crazy, is bad enough that he feels compelled to reply then fair enough. Thank God Kris Boyd doesn't have Twitter is all I'll say.

As for the others who feel compelled to abuse someone they don't know, even to the point of someone telling me to kill myself (classy) then I've nothing but sympathy for you. I get called an "internet hardman" and abused by people who could come and say something to me at any Killie game I'm at yet choose not to. Pot, kettle, black. Come say hi at Pittodrie. 

Gonnae post the letter to tamara and the link to ur bird defending u? Since ur such a good sport. All i can find is the following..

A Kilmarnock staff member called Tamara created a scanadalous rumour that she forged players signatures on registration forms. This led to Killie fan QLP doing his usual (thinking he is more important than he really is) and penning an open letter to Tamara. The entire thread was an absolute lol-a-thon and the allegations eventually proved false. I would be keen to know what happened to Tamara in the aftermath of this. Did Kilmarnock sue her? If not then I can only ask why not - did she have other dirt (true this time though) on the club and they were afraid to go after her? Also, I think it was during this thread that it became known that QLP owed the Kilmarnock fans trust money............which as far as I know is still unpaid.

Edited by Calummoore86

19 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Gonnae post the letter to tamara and the link to ur bird defending u? Since ur such a good sport. All i can find is the following..

A Kilmarnock staff member called Tamara created a scanadalous rumour that she forged players signatures on registration forms. This led to Killie fan QLP doing his usual (thinking he is more important than he really is) and penning an open letter to Tamara. The entire thread was an absolute lol-a-thon and the allegations eventually proved false. I would be keen to know what happened to Tamara in the aftermath of this. Did Kilmarnock sue her? If not then I can only ask why not - did she have other dirt (true this time though) on the club and they were afraid to go after her? Also, I think it was during this thread that it became known that QLP owed the Kilmarnock fans trust money............which as far as I know is still unpaid.

I'm glad you're having a fun evening. 

Once again, having a go at someone who you only know from the internet about something they did, without knowing anything about what they might have been going through at the time, is very classy behaviour. I'm sure we've all said/done things you later regret, I'm just pleased for you that yours weren't on the internet. 

5 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

I'm glad you're having a fun evening. 

Once again, having a go at someone who you only know from the internet about something they did, without knowing anything about what they might have been going through at the time, is very classy behaviour. I'm sure we've all said/done things you later regret, I'm just pleased for you that yours weren't on the internet. 

Russell.. u post a constant stream of absolute s**te online.. so dont act the victim. If ur gonna put your nonsense opinions out there, u gotta be able to take criticism back. 

2 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Russell.. u post a constant stream of absolute s**te online.. so dont act the victim. If ur gonna put your nonsense opinions out there, u gotta be able to take criticism back. 

True, but when that criticism veers from the content of what I've said to personal digs it's gone too far.

As has this conversation. I've said my piece, so enjoy wielding your pitchforks and I look forward to speaking to anyone who might have a problem with me at the game on Saturday, or the one of Wednesday or the one after that. I'm not too difficult to find, just look for the fat, breastfed, Ruth Davidson lookalike in the bad clothes. 

19 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

True, but when that criticism veers from the content of what I've said to personal digs it's gone too far.

As has this conversation. I've said my piece, so enjoy wielding your pitchforks and I look forward to speaking to anyone who might have a problem with me at the game on Saturday, or the one of Wednesday or the one after that. I'm not too difficult to find, just look for the fat, breastfed, Ruth Davidson lookalike in the bad clothes. 

Theres a few of them.. any chance u can wear a brighty coloured hat?

• CB locked this topic