Crowd

LH31

1 hour ago, 18yardhero said:

100% pish excuse. No NAPM. No Billy Bowie. No Stevie Clarke. It's f**knuggets like you and Candygram who don't have a clue how the world works that make me want to not bother at times. Utter trumpets without a brain cell between you, and that's being generous.

anigif_idc-17858-1311881440-1.gif

7 hours ago, Candygram for mongo said:

Hard to argue with that. 

I don't contribute to TiK, not because I wouldn't want to help the club financially because I did give money when they built the stadium by taking a privileged seat in '94. It's because I couldn't give money for some f**k-nugget of a fan to get on the board. I'd be pissed off if I contributed to one of the main tits of NAPM being appointed. 

Well done for completely missing the point. 

The fans rep is now happening whether you like it or not so no need to withhold contribution on that basis. 

Its about generating a continuing income stream for the club and making the board even more accountable to the fans. 

What a terrible idea, eh? 

And its down to all those terrible people that actually got on board while others buried their heads in the sand and propped up Michael Johnston. 

No NAPM, no Billy Bowie. No Stevie Clarke. None of the current success. 

I don't think NAPM had anything to do with it. People drifted away because they were fed up with the poor football on display and the way the club was being run by MJ. Some stopped going, for example, when Kenny Shiels was very unfairly sacked. Personally I took time away because I was disgusted and at how MJ voted in the Sevco affair and I really did wonder whether I would ever come back. 

The people who actively participated in NAPM were actually the most passionate about the club and I have no doubt that will all be back attending and will be delighted with how things are now going with the club. 

6 minutes ago, Malcolm Tucker said:

Well done for completely missing the point. 

The fans rep is now happening whether you like it or not so no need to withhold contribution on that basis. 

Its about generating a continuing income stream for the club and making the board even more accountable to the fans. 

What a terrible idea, eh? 

And its down to all those terrible people that actually got on board while others buried their heads in the sand and propped up Michael Johnston. 

No NAPM, no Billy Bowie. No Stevie Clarke. None of the current success. 

I'm not against having a fan on the board I just didn't want to contribute in case we ended up with a f**k-nugget who was prominent in the NAPM debacle. If we do end up with that then at least I'll know I haven't helped put him/her there. Judging by the reaction I'm not alone in thinking this. 

"No NAPM.....None of the current success." Absolute bollocks! NAPM was as effective as an ashtray on a motorbike. The bile, lies and pure s**te that came from them was a f**kin' disgrace! 

2 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

I'm not against having a fan on the board I just didn't want to contribute in case we ended up with a f**k-nugget who was prominent in the NAPM debacle. If we do end up with that then at least I'll know I haven't helped put him/her there. Judging by the reaction I'm not alone in thinking this. 

"No NAPM.....None of the current success." Absolute bollocks! NAPM was as effective as an ashtray on a motorbike. The bile, lies and pure s**te that came from them was a f**kin' disgrace! 

If you ignore the fact hes said that the NAPM was what got him involved then yes its absolute bollocks, otherwise.... 

We are having best season for ages, winning games we used to lose easily, playing some great football under a Class Manager, exciting players to watch, no problems with the board anymore and we are close to getting a fan on the board and club is going places......on and off the park...

Yes we all want the increase in home support to be higher than it has been.....

But jeez why the endless ad nauseum digs at fellow fans?..just enjoy the good times n be happy...life is good....atm

Edited by Scouser2

2 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

We are having best season for ages, winning games we used to lose easily, playing some great football under a Class Manager, exciting players to watch, no problems with the board anymore and we are close to getting a fan on the board and club is going places......on and off the park...

Yes we all want the increase in home support to be higher than it has benn..

But jeez why the endless ad nauseum digs at fellow fans?..just enjoy the good times n be happy...life is good....atm

This. 

4 minutes ago, Malcolm Tucker said:

If you ignore the fact hes said that the NAPM was what got him involved then yes its absolute bollocks, otherwise.... 

I omitted the Billy Bowie Steve Clark part from your quote, I specifically quoted "NAPM" and "none of the current success" and assumed you'd be clever enough to get what I was saying....obviously I gave you too much credit. Perhaps you could qualify as the aforementioned f**k-nugget for the board position. 

43 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Don't know if anyone has to,d you, but clubs keep their home revenue. That will be the key to future success.

So you'll not be at Ibrox. Poor show. The fans need a noisy backing and you're not willing to make the small journey up the road. 

What's your excuse? Forget that it won't financially benefit us for a minute, why are you not going to watch your team next Saturday and cheer them on?

You berate people on here for not attending then miss games every second week. 

1 minute ago, Dillinger said:

So you'll not be at Ibrox. Poor show. The fans need a noisy backing and you're not willing to make the small journey up the road. 

What's your excuse? Forget that it won't financially benefit us for a minute, why are you not going to watch your team next Saturday and cheer them on?

You berate people on here for not attending then miss games every second week. 

I expect McLean, as a pensioner, has a limited budget the same as most others.

He chooses to spend it all at the club. which can't be a bad thing.

11 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Yes we all want the increase in home support to be higher than it has been.....

You are 100% right and looking back to the past and trying to apportion blame doesn't help in any way to increase people, coming through the gate in the present.  

37 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Napm is to blame for some of this. It gave permission for people to stop supporting the club. Not a scrap of evidence it was in the least responsible for the other stuff. (Laughable). That was just a generous wealthy man bailing an apathetic support out again. At least in Mr Moffat's day we gave him something back. 

Youre the biggest negativity on there forums. 

Absolute gimp..Start watching us every week. Feel the love and stop being so bitter. 

Somebody who is older than you (70s) told me on Saturday that tbe away days this season are best he's ever enjoyed. 

Go on join us....ask the boss for some pocket money and a day off. 

If you're too scared I'll ask.

36 minutes ago, historyman said:

I don't think NAPM had anything to do with it. People drifted away because they were fed up with the poor football on display and the way the club was being run by MJ. Some stopped going, for example, when Kenny Shiels was very unfairly sacked. Personally I took time away because I was disgusted and at how MJ voted in the Sevco affair and I really did wonder whether I would ever come back. 

The people who actively participated in NAPM were actually the most passionate about the club and I have no doubt that will all be back attending and will be delighted with how things are now going with the club. 

Sorry but I don't agree with this point. To deliberately abandon the club you support AND encourage others to do likewise, seems a strange passion to claim.  NAPM programme was an utter failure and played no part in MJ leaving.  We all know the tragic circumstances that DID bring that about. What NAPM did do was to provide a platform for the uncommitted fan to justify quitting altogether and why we think they would return now escapes me. 

Scottish football is unhealthy in many respects and attendance figures are pathetic when compared to historic times but we are in no worse a state that most of the provincial clubs. Financially probably stronger than we've been for some time.

Killie have been in the top division for 28 seasons now and I think only Celtic ( Motherwell by default ) have a similar record. That is a great achievement for a town of our size and merits support accordingly. It never has been a big support and never will be. Modern life with all its financial, family, technical and social demands has seen to that, so lets stop moaning about those not interested in supporting Killie and share the pleasure of doing so with those of us who stick with it through thick AND thin times.  

32 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

I omitted the Billy Bowie Steve Clark part from your quote, I specifically quoted "NAPM" and "none of the current success" and assumed you'd be clever enough to get what I was saying....obviously I gave you too much credit. Perhaps you could qualify as the aforementioned f**k-nugget for the board position. 

Haha

No i have no idea what you're saying. 

I link 4 things together, you say the first and last are unconnected. 

I explain why 1 and 2 are connected assuming 2,3&4 are a given. 

You offer nothing to the contrary and question my intelligence without questioning the point i made. 

Yep. Im clearly the f**k nugget 

9 minutes ago, Malcolm Tucker said:

Haha

No i have no idea what you're saying. 

I link 4 things together, you say the first and last are unconnected. 

I explain why 1 and 2 are connected assuming 2,3&4 are a given. 

You offer nothing to the contrary and question my intelligence without questioning the point i made. 

Yep. Im clearly the f**k nugget 

Glad we finally agree. 

Our crowds will be made up of whoever turns up and no amount of bitching will change that.

Kilmarnock fan all my days and we have never been the best supported team, even when really successful, despite the fact that we can pull together big crowds for the really big games.

To berate people for not going to the football is like berating people for not supporting a local restaurant that doesn't provide good food all the time, concert venues that don't have good/big bands on or cinemas that don't show the current blockbusters.

There is no point to this thread. We are who we are. We are where we are.

And, at this moment in time - that's a bloody brilliant place to be!

25 minutes ago, zinger said:

Sorry but I don't agree with this point. To deliberately abandon the club you support AND encourage others to do likewise, seems a strange passion to claim.  NAPM programme was an utter failure and played no part in MJ leaving.  We all know the tragic circumstances that DID bring that about. What NAPM did do was to provide a platform for the uncommitted fan to justify quitting altogether and why we think they would return now escapes me. 

Scottish football is unhealthy in many respects and attendance figures are pathetic when compared to historic times but we are in no worse a state that most of the provincial clubs. Financially probably stronger than we've been for some time.

Killie have been in the top division for 28 seasons now and I think only Celtic ( Motherwell by default ) have a similar record. That is a great achievement for a town of our size and merits support accordingly. It never has been a big support and never will be. Modern life with all its financial, family, technical and social demands has seen to that, so lets stop moaning about those not interested in supporting Killie and share the pleasure of doing so with those of us who stick with it through thick AND thin times.  

Totally agree as a couple of twisted sisters supporters told me many years ago ' you Killie fans are the worst' and all this in fighting seems to vindicate this. Let's as has been said as supporters start to pull in the same direction as our TEAM on the park are brilliantly doing at present and enjoy the fact that we have a management team who will bring us some more exciting times !

1 hour ago, skygod said:

I expect McLean, as a pensioner, has a limited budget the same as most others.

He chooses to spend it all at the club. which can't be a bad thing.

Nup, cost of games has been knocked back by the man in question as not a good enough excuse, I'll need to take another answer...