KILLIE V DONS Replay

BILL97

People with allocated seats should attempt to be there early if possible, then the people with unallocated seats or cash gate fans fill in the gaps. I don't understand why the club are bending over backwards to facilitate people who want to sit in their usual seat. We are all paying cash for this game whether it is in the form of a ticket or payment at the turnstile. 

Any idea how many tickets we have sold ?

12 minutes ago, casual observer said:

If you’ve got a ticket with an allocated seat number on it though, why would you feel the need to get there “early”? Club have dropped the ball on this one, unfortunately!

I have an allocated seat (not my season ticket seat) and I aim to be sitting in it before the search for seats begins. Three of us did that at the Ayr League Cup game although the seats were two rows from the front and watched as people wandered about looking for seats after kick-off. Agreed, the club have made a mess of it but getting seated early helps.

23 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Heard the East will probably be sold out by end of today . Season tickets never apply to cup games . Get on with it back the team and let’s worry about what seats we get at Hampden next month .

Correct on season tickets but website allows you to select the seat u want many like me, have used this functionality to either buy their season book seat, or a seat they want to sit in on Tuesday, perhaps with their mates or family, for example parents with kids.

Allocated seating will cause issues Tuesday, hope stewards are prepared for it.

Will be a nightmare but a good nightmare.

Arrive early I would say.

Edited by Andy

Just been to rugby park for tickets, not to busy but you have to feel for the girls in the shop. Woman in front of me wanting her season ticket seat, it took a while to scan her ticket and assign it to card. She then wanted a ticket for the seat next to hers but it was already gone, she then cancelled her season to get two seats together. The girls in shop must have the patience of a saint.

Edited by Barneyboy
Spelling

I have a season ticket and feel it takes took much time and effort to assign seats for one of cup ties and chaos.  4000 seats should be 4000 tickets with no seat allocation, if you want a specific seat get there early.  At Aberdeen I had an assigned seat, never got it though, did I care? no.  Did I have a good view, enjoy the game / atmosphere and stand next to the people I wanted to? Yes.

1 minute ago, Balram said:

I have a season ticket and feel it takes took much time and effort to assign seats for one of cup ties and chaos.  4000 seats should be 4000 tickets with no seat allocation, if you want a specific seat get there early.  At Aberdeen I had an assigned seat, never got it though, did I care? no.  Did I have a good view, enjoy the game / atmosphere and stand next to the people I wanted to? Yes.

Well said if all reports are true looks like 7500/8500 plus (including Dons fans) will be there. Just open Moffat stand and allow East Stand punters who don’t like overcrowding and walk-ups to stop all the hassle!!

Take pressure off everyone if there is no scrambling about for folk just finishing work/travelling etc.....

Glad Hampden has more seats.....lol

I don't give a flying where I sit on Tuesday, I'll be in my usual seat every other game so can't see the issue. Someone started a thread on here as a bit of a joke about having something to moan about, well it seems we have.

Nobody sat in their allocated seat @Aberdeen so why the bother, the club should have just announced no allocated seating. Seriously if you can't watch Killie from any other seat for a one off match then you need to get over yourself.

42 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

Don't get why folk are obsessed with having to get a ticket for 'their' seat. 

Because they are given the option to buy a ticket for their seat by the club, correct or not, so if they stand in a queue for 30 min to buy it why shouldn’t they expect to sit there 

Went yesterday and got our 6 season ticket seats next to each other no problem. 

If we have match tickets with our seat numbers on them which are also our season ticket seats then I fully expect to sit there, not that it’ll be the end of the world if we don’t. 

In the shop all tickets had numbers on them and folk not fussy about where they sat were told they only had tickets for front fee rows so can’t see it being a free for all.

Anyway we should just make the most of a big crowd, Rugby Park will be bouncing on Tuesday night.

16 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Asked in the shop after getting tickets today..own ST seats no problems.....told "there is still plenty of tickets available for both stands" ...

Thanks Scouser2 more info from you than the Club are giving out. 

How hard would it have been for a couple of Twitter messages during the week to tell us up to date sales of tickets for the East & FB stands?