KILLIE V DONS Replay

BILL97

Bought tickets in shop an hour ago. Upper East stand sold out. Lower East just random single tickets left, think I got the last two sets of seats together. The west looked well sold aswell when the guy in front got his there. About 15 folk in front of me for tickets and the same behind when I left. Constant stream of tickets being sold. It's a little exciting at the thought of a large home support

Bought our tickets yesterday for our season ticket seats in the east stand where we have been sitting since the stand opened and on many occasions you could have had a three piece suite in all the empty spaces beside us but if I go to the game on Tuesday and somebody is in my seat I hope there won't be a big issue in trying to resolve the situation. Yes I would like my own seat but he ho let's all just enjoy the thought of our team getting to the semi final and anyway we will be to busy jumping about for most of the match celebrating the goals!

21 hours ago, Skora11 said:

Don't get why folk are obsessed with having to get a ticket for 'their' seat. 

I like the view where I sit. I don't want to get a seat in the front row at a corner flag. It really should not be too difficult to sell specific seats.  Cinemas have managed it for years.

Easy to give anonymous red cards.  Does the poster want to explain why?

Edited by killiekosmos
Red card!

I haven't got a ticket as yet and I'll be going with 3-4 other people including 3 kids. If there's only single seats left in East & West the better open the Moffat because there will definitely be folk coming along on the night looking for a cash gate. Would be ludicrous to leave a whole stand empty and people either locked out or deciding not to go because they don't expect to get in.

Last Ayr game was a farce.  Guaranteed people will sit where they want, which causes others to sit elsewhere and so forth.  This causes groups of people refusing to be split up and standing in the walkways.  Club would do well to make a few announcements to ensure that people sit in their allocated seats or just have a free-for-all.  Will be getting there early.