Custom scarfs

RabG1869

Anyone remember the stall outside the Moffat Stand that used to sell custom scarfs, badges, jewellery, hats etc? Anyone know where that guy went or how to get hold of that kind of stuff?

I will always put money into the club and the shop is so much better than it used to be but my boy keeps asking for a simpsons scarf cause he saw a old picture. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 08/03/2018 at 10:21 PM, RabG1869 said:

Anyone remember the stall outside the Moffat Stand that used to sell custom scarfs, badges, jewellery, hats etc? Anyone know where that guy went or how to get hold of that kind of stuff?

I will always put money into the club and the shop is so much better than it used to be but my boy keeps asking for a simpsons scarf cause he saw a old picture. 

I play 5 a side with his son I will ask him on Tuesday if his dad has any 

On 08/03/2018 at 10:21 PM, RabG1869 said:

i might have a Simpson's one in my parents loft. I'll check next time I'm home. If it's here you can have it. South park one too!

16 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

i might have a Simpson's one in my parents loft. I'll check next time I'm home. If it's here you can have it. South park one too!

You need to get your haul down from the loft and take some pics, bet it likes a treasure trove!