Tickets for Tuesday

Bobby14

13 minutes ago, Bobby14 said:

Why is it advised on the website that tickets are bought prior to Tuesday? We can’t be expecting a sell out. I would have thought you could pay at the gate. 

Answers on a postcard.

There will be a limited number of cash gates so plan is to get as many folk with tickets as they can. Its easier and quicker to scan a ticket at the gate. 

It’s not rocket science, I think a ticket queue should clear much quicker than a cash queue, and it’s much easier to administer.

I would also hope ticket gates will outnumber cash gates.

Cash gates always cause queues, ever been to Hamilton :15:

selling tickets also allows club to gauge interest, Moffat may be required for instance, there is a chance those paying at gate end up in there.

Buy a ticket you know where your sitting.

32 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

No, there are no plans to open the Moffat, that is certain. There are still approx 3000 home tickets available between East and West stands, the Moffat will not be open

I think there's more than that available. Online seating plan has sections you can't buy tickets for so assuming these need to be added in.

2 hours ago, heynow2005 said:

i bought my tickets on Wednesday night there, i saw a post with some saying they had purchased tickets with allocated seats and some with not - does anyone know if it will be sit where you can as is normally the case with these games??

When I bought our season ticket seats for the east stand on Friday Josie logged us onto our seats but we have tickets with no number on them but she said that as she had removed our seats from the system there would be no issue with us sitting in them.There was a Killie employee in the shop who said the reason to buy tickets in advance allowed the club to arrange catering etc and as there will be limited number of cash gates open!

5 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Why is it advised on the website that tickets are bought prior to Tuesday? We can’t be expecting a sell out. I would have thought you could pay at the gate. 

Answers on a postcard.

Because if you buy them after Tuesday there's a fair chance you'd miss the game. 

Edited by Candygram for mongo

15 minutes ago, DefinitelyMaybe said:

There's no way the number on your ticket can be used if there is a cash turnstile open.

Not unless you're issued a ticket as you pay at the gate; giving you a specific seat. 

Although after the Ayr cup tie a while back the Killie fans really struggled with the concept of sitting in an allocated seat. At one stage I thought there may have been a hemorrhoid epidemic in Kilmarnock that night. 

12 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

Not unless you're issued a ticket as you pay at the gate; giving you a specific seat. 

Although after the Ayr cup tie a while back the Killie fans really struggled with the concept of sitting in an allocated seat. At one stage I thought there may have been a hemorrhoid epidemic in Kilmarnock that night. 

Problem is at that game fans (myself included) were just told to find a seat and sit in it...with some tickets allocated and some not you're going to have the exact same issues on Tuesday. They should all have been either or, not a mixture 

1 hour ago, Bbk said:

When I bought our season ticket seats for the east stand on Friday Josie logged us onto our seats but we have tickets with no number on them but she said that as she had removed our seats from the system there would be no issue with us sitting in them.There was a Killie employee in the shop who said the reason to buy tickets in advance allowed the club to arrange catering etc and as there will be limited number of cash gates open!

I did the same but my seats are printed on the tickets. Advice will be to get there early!

1 hour ago, Andy said:

It’s really simple, arrive early and you will get your seat, if folk have tickets for their season ticket seat I would hope people who do not have a ticket for that seat would move for them.

Agree , though might help if a lot of the seats still had numbers on .......and for those using the cash gates that tickets were given with seat numbers on .....Would also be a benefit if the club confirmed tomorrow roughly how many tickets have been sold to home fans....lot of confusing stories doing the rounds..

All of this though will be quickly forgotten once we win on Tuesday 

Edited by Scouser2

10 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

What is great is that big crowd is expected .

What is also disappointing for me is that this extra 2000 folk rumoured to be attending didnt bother coming on Saturday or the last 15 games . 

Lets get into them and prove that the club deserve their time and money again . 

They certainly have mine . 

Aye cos it's the same 4000 folk who attend every home game.