Ibrox on Saturday

AndyKTID

8 hours ago, AndyKTID said:

Anybody any advice on where best to head to for parking? Never been to see us play at Ibrox so needing some help

Park in Drumoyne and walk it in along Shieldhall Road, means you're the right side of the stadium for us. Just be prepared to be asked for cash to "watch yer motor mister".

1 minute ago, red_dug said:

None of the streets off dumbreck road any good for parking? Thats where i was gonna head for. Always been on a supporters bus before.

There are a lot of "no football parking" signs.  If you head along Nithsdale Road a bit you might get some joy. Nice big street that (most expensive address in Scotland apparently).

My first thought was that this could be an easy Rangers win against a tired Killie team but now I'm not so sure. We're still on a great run and this team just keeps finding more.

I would be surprised if Boyd started after playing 90 minutes midweek and think Brophy or Erwin will start. 

They will be up for it but then again they were also for Admin Saturday and that didn't go their way.

I've posted a couple of times about how my 4 year old has really been enjoying recent games (Hibs and County). He has a season ticket but last month or so is most he's used it. 

Today I had massive tears as I left for the game, wee man completely heartbroken he wasn't able to come with (annoying bit of having to buy tickets in advance)

I've told him that now I know he's that keen, he can come with me every week. We have a new fan for life I think!