Who would you like relegated

28 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Ideally Saints and Morton come up, Rossco and Accies drop from both crowd and away day perspective. 2nd bottom could be any of 4 this season but Partick is the only one I’d expect to come through a two leg playoff. St Johnstone won’t be involved. 

Agreed in full.

Either Accies or County, I actually dont think any of the teams likely to finish in the play off place will be relegated. None of the teams, aside from county, are terrible and think they will comfortably beat the Championship team. The only caveat is if Dundee United get their s**t together, and get to the play off final, then they have the potential to beat Accies, Dundee or Partick, but again only if they manage to pull it together as they have been gash most of the season.  

I’d like to see two from Accies, County and Dundee. Accies is close for an away day but they are just a detestable wee club. Dingwall is a pain in the hoop. Dundee I don’t mind but McCann is a pollution and relegation would be a big get it up ye to him. 

Id like to see St Mirren back along with Morton or even Livi as a little something different from the last few years. 

14 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

If Ross County lose on Saturday I think they've had it. St. Mirren coming up would be a boost for attendances, a home game against them near Boxing Day would be excellent. The second bottom team in the Premiership will stay up because the playoff set up almost guarantees it. 

I would actually disagree that the play off setup almost guarantees the premiership team to stay up. If you finish 3rd or 4th in the Championship, you should have an extra hurdle to jump through to get promoted. The 2nd placed championship team plays the same amount of games as the 11th place Premiership team, if a Premiership team has a run in that takes it to the last game of the season then it would likely the Championship team would have the advantage (ala hibs/Accies).

7 hours ago, thesnowman21 said:

I would actually disagree that the play off setup almost guarantees the premiership team to stay up. If you finish 3rd or 4th in the Championship, you should have an extra hurdle to jump through to get promoted. The 2nd placed championship team plays the same amount of games as the 11th place Premiership team, if a Premiership team has a run in that takes it to the last game of the season then it would likely the Championship team would have the advantage (ala hibs/Accies).

Fair enough, but the Premiership team has to be really bad, Hibs under Butcher, and the Championship team pretty good, Hamilton under Neil for it to happen. I can see Livingston, managed by David Hopkin, reaching the playoff final.

8 hours ago, thesnowman21 said:

It’s not the amount of games that give the advantage to the top tier team it’s 4/6 games rapid that handicap the team trying to come up