gers away, Fred

CB

We beat Rangers because we are better than them.

The galling thing is that they are still second in the league (WTF?). It’s the attitude of teams that we had for years that has allowed this. Especilally Aberdeen whose attempts against Rangers have been pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Bbk said:

Kenny miller is not one of our players so why would he be of any interest to any Killie fans or for that matter any alleged problems he may have had with our former manager who fortunately had the good grace to depart the scene to allow us to be where we are in this new Steve Clarke era?

Simply because someone posted a view that I had not heard before, and was in direct opposition to what I had heard. I wanted to know what was behind that view - particularly as it seemed to be based on something a former manager of ours had said. 

I think there are enough overlaps there in terms of it being about a current Rangers player (in a Rangers match thread) and involving a former Rangers player and Kilmarnock manager, to make it relevant. 

Maybe only to me, but maybe someone else would have also been interested and would have enjoyed to learn the story. But now, instead of getting a response and possibly one more post in the subject, you've sidetracked that into me having to defend the reason I was asking (on an open forum) instead of just moving on and ignoring my post if the question/answer was of no interest to you. 

1 hour ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/rangers-v-kilmarnock-15-00-saturday-17th-rangerstv-tv.23098

Page 12 is where the sectarian penny drops. A hilarious read from then on.

And they still have those delusions of previous grandeur? 

Horrible, horrible club and fans why anyone, let alone SSC would want to touch them with a barge pole is beyond me. 

19 hours ago, DuncanEwart said:

Sportsound now touting the old "Clarke for Rangers" idea:8:

Willie Miller feels he should move on to "a bigger club".:8:

No-one wants Killie to do well....... from the current form they all fear what could happen.

Boaby Miller wants him to move to a bigger club to get him away from Killie being able to do better than Abersheep, I never hear him touting McInnes for a move away from Abaadeen. Jealousy???? Fear???? Probably both.

5 minutes ago, Bigdodge said:

No-one wants Killie to do well....... from the current form they all fear what could happen.

Boaby Miller wants him to move to a bigger club to get him away from Killie being able to do better than Abersheep, I never hear him touting McInnes for a move away from Abaadeen. Jealousy???? Fear???? Probably both.

I don't understand it though. Surely we want the league to improve. Surely we want more competition to attract bigger crowds, more sponsorship and better quality of player. Yet even Aberdeen supporting pundits tip him to move to Ibrox or to the English Championship. It baffles me.

I want the product from all clubs to improve. I wanted Coyle at Ross County to be a success too as I felt we had a really good quality of manager finally in Scotland. The SFA and media are the biggest hurdle in improving our products on the park.

1 hour ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/rangers-v-kilmarnock-15-00-saturday-17th-rangerstv-tv.23098

Page 12 is where the sectarian penny drops. A hilarious read from then on.

And they still have those delusions of previous grandeur? 

To be fair there's a lot of fairly sensible comments in there for a thread on Follow Follow...

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

I don't understand it though. Surely we want the league to improve. Surely we want more competition to attract bigger crowds, more sponsorship and better quality of player. Yet even Aberdeen supporting pundits tip him to move to Ibrox or to the English Championship. It baffles me.

Me too. I can only think that lot have an inflated idea of their own importance and think they are entitled to be the "third power" in the Scottish game.

Even Richard Gordon was crowing that Killie have lost only four times, three to Aberdeen. Excuse me, but I don't consider a 1-1 AET to be a defeat!

Miller is just a fan with a microphone and I can feel the bile rising in me when I think of his exclamation that "Captain Courageous has scored!" yesterday. 

I've always backed them against the OF but the last couple of weeks has opened my eyes about them (and Radio Scotland).

1 hour ago, Bigdodge said:

Bang on

5 hours ago, jesper said:

Simply because someone posted a view that I had not heard before, and was in direct opposition to what I had heard. I wanted to know what was behind that view - particularly as it seemed to be based on something a former manager of ours had said. 

I think there are enough overlaps there in terms of it being about a current Rangers player (in a Rangers match thread) and involving a former Rangers player and Kilmarnock manager, to make it relevant. 

Maybe only to me, but maybe someone else would have also been interested and would have enjoyed to learn the story. But now, instead of getting a response and possibly one more post in the subject, you've sidetracked that into me having to defend the reason I was asking (on an open forum) instead of just moving on and ignoring my post if the question/answer was of no interest to you. 

well said. I never thought of Kenny as an "all round c**t" . Like you I would like to calibrate my opinion of Kenny M.

3 hours ago, skygod said:

Me too. I can only think that lot have an inflated idea of their own importance and think they are entitled to be the "third power" in the Scottish game.

Even Richard Gordon was crowing that Killie have lost only four times, three to Aberdeen. Excuse me, but I don't consider a 1-1 AET to be a defeat!

Miller is just a fan with a microphone and I can feel the bile rising in me when I think of his exclamation that "Captain Courageous has scored!" yesterday. 

I've always backed them against the OF but the last couple of weeks has opened my eyes about them (and Radio Scotland).

Their fans are a shower of cnuts too. 

On 17/03/2018 at 5:44 PM, Arderkilliesier said:

BBC had to switch them off, a collection of failed Managers and assistants in shock and awe that someone with some ability can take a collection of professional footballers and turn them into a winning team....surely thats the point...Willie greeting face Miller well I'll just not bother with him...as for Billy Dodds comment that Steve came across as an unassuming and quiet man when he was an apprentice at Chelsea and he never thought he would be the type of guy to make it as a manager...beggars belief the arrogance that as an apprentice he thought he had that kind of insight...arrrrrgh....ask the Staggies fans what they think of his ability.....

The sooner these dinosaurs die off and the new online media replace these clowns the better. (give me a Terrace / Burst Baw live Saturday show with the rights to the games than this lot)  Sure some of them had good playing careers but managerial wise you'd may as well let me provide comment. Everything is centered around the old firm, they should be talking the league up, salivating at the thought of a full Clarke season next year etc. but no its all who is he going to next, is he fit for the Sevco job? etc.

We really are a strange country