SCOTTISH CHAMPIONS 2018/19

BILL97

I could be wrong but i believe Steve Clarke will see out his contract i believe he wants to leave a legacy with our club he has an affinity with us a connection he is an Ayrshire Man if he can get us into Europe or win a cup thats something money cant buy, you can listen to all the so called media experts but not everyone in this world is driven by money and they cant see why he would want to stay at a club like ours,  Stevie Clark will not be short of a bob or two he is happy here and can sense hes on to something big he can achieve at Kilmarnock  i could be wrong but i dont think so because Stevie Clarke comes across as genuine and has feelings for our great club that outsiders just dont get.

1 minute ago, killie1961 said:

I could be wrong but i believe Steve Clarke will see out his contract i believe he wants to leave a legacy with our club he has an affinity with us a connection he is an Ayrshire Man if he can get us into Europe or win a cup thats something money cant buy, you can listen to all the so called media experts but not everyone in this world is driven by money and they cant see why he would want to stay at a club like ours,  Stevie Clark will not be short of a bob or two he is happy here and can sense hes on to something big he can achieve at Kilmarnock  i could be wrong but i dont think so because Stevie Clarke comes across as genuine and has feelings for our great club that outsiders just dont get.

Well said. Totally agree

17 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

I genuinely think this too.

3 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

We can't 'do a Leicester'. 

Cos no one expected them to win it. B|

Surely it's "doing a Fergie" we're talking about here - bit more old school, impossible in the SPFL era they say.

But who managed the team that got a 5-5 draw with Fergie's championship winning Man United team, in the greatest football manager of all times last game?  A game reckoned to be the best EPL match ever.

(As a bonus question, which killie player scored in that game.)

Clarke is obviously the best manager in Scotland.  Gives us an amazing base to build on.

1 hour ago, skygod said:

We can't because Clarke will leave for a bigger club in the summer.

Even if he does stay, he will find it difficult to replicate this season's feat as he will need to replace the players we will lose in the summer.

I know this because I heard it on Sportsound.

Stevie boy is going nowhere, he’s got his brothers to please, onwards and upwards the super Killie.

5 minutes ago, skygod said:

I think you took that too far!

For me it was right up there with the all time classic Liverpool v Newcastle game at Anfield.

What a game of football.

From memory, (bit like the current Killie team) WBA came back from behind to get the draw n all..

I think Steve Clarke will see out his contact with killie he is doing something special with us we might lose players in the summer but am quite sure he will replace them with just the same or if not better talking about winning the league next year we would be second right now if the season started with sir  Steve it’s crazy he his done so much in a short space of time him and the unsung here Alex dyer 

Just now, skygod said:

My recollection was that it was an end of the season stroll in the sun with the players' minds' on the beach!

I just remember the triumphalism of the Man U fans in my local at the time in Edinburgh, then it going (almost) horribly wrong for them. With despite it being Fergie's last game, everyone else in the place supporting WBA as the game went on.

Was easily one of best games I've watched.  Even if it's not an all time classic!