What if the worst was to happen?

Bigdee

This is like listening to Sportsound and Miller/Dodd yesterday. 

SC had stated many times he's going nowhere and is here to revive Killie and see out his contract. 

I dunno about you, but one of the many things I take from him is that he's a man of his word. He's going nowhere. 

If we can't get our heads round that, then no wonder the media can't. Can we just enjoy the next 2 seasons?!

Edited by jesper

I'm getting really f**ked off with these comments and posts.

Tune in to the radio and every pundit is tipping him for Ibrox or to move to a big club.

Scotland job... Clarke again...

Go onto opposition fan forums and they all say that he won't be here for pre-season.

Then come onto Kickbacks where it's the same pish all over again. I can think of about ten culprits posting just now that almost every day sign off with comments like "if he's still here". Or my personal favourite "if we can keep him"... It's tiresome.

We can't sit moaning at Willie Millier for making the comments and getting exasperated about it when our support are saying the same thing.

The guy has two years left on his contract. He can't just decide he's off to another side if he falls out of the wrong side of bed one day.

Clarke said: “My quote (at the AGM) is ‘it’s not my intention to leave Kilmarnock for any other Scottish club’.

“That’s it. I don’t think I need to elaborate on that. It’s quite clear.

“It probably says a lot about me as much as what it says about settling in here. I came here for a reason.

“I said at the time that a lot of different reasons fell into place at the right time. Nothing has changed that.

“I didn’t come here to leave. I came here to do a job.

“I came back to Scotland for Kilmarnock. It’s always hard to look too far into the future but it’s definitely not my intention to leave to go to another Scottish club.”

1 minute ago, Bullitt said:

I'm getting really f**ked off with these comments and posts.

Tune in to the radio and every pundit is tipping him for Ibrox or to move to a big club.

Scotland job... Clarke again...

Go onto opposition fan forums and they all say that he won't be here for pre-season.

Then come onto Kickbacks where it's the same pish all over again. I can think of about ten culprits posting just now that almost every day sign off with comments like "if he's still here". Or my personal favourite "if we can keep him"... It's tiresome.

We can't sit moaning at Willie Millier for making the comments and getting exasperated about it when our support are saying the same thing.

The guy has two years left on his contract. He can't just decide he's off to another side if he falls out of the wrong side of bed one day.

Absolutey nailed on!

Listened to sportssound today and sick young at it again joking about the rangers tapping SC then saying they should  be going through the proper channels to land him in summer and of course repeating the Rodgers to arenal SC to Celtic How many times are these arses going to come out with this say it once not effing once every day Most of Of fans o know also coming out with this crap it is becoming boring Pies off the lot of you and !let us enjoy this! Rant over!