Incomings and outgoings.

TheeOhSee

While Clarke expects to lose influential January signing Youssuf Mulumbuin the summer, he has been busy building for next season, with several players committing to new contracts already.

"Since I came to the club we've been looking at what we've got, what we don't have, how to improve the squad," he said.

"It's an ongoing process you're always looking at games, watching players. I've got people out all over the country having a look at different people.

"Hopefully over the course of the summer some deals will fall into place and we'll be able to improve the squad again."

Who Clarke target of transfer summer for Clarke bring players for new signings?

On 01/04/2018 at 9:37 AM, Waverley said:

going

Man Utd to sign dembele from Celtic for 25 mi.lion pounds but mourinho would like to immediately loan him to killie based on his relationship with Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke..” he needs more time and I can think of nobody - expect the special one - that could give him what he needs more than Steve Clarke, says mourinho. Clarke has yet to formally comment but believes to be reluctant to sanction the deal as he feels that such a signing would stifle the development of brophy, Erwin and killie.

8 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Man Utd to sign dembele from Celtic for 25 mi.lion pounds but mourinho would like to immediately loan him to killie based on his relationship with Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke..” he needs more time and I can think of nobody - expect the special one - that could give him what he needs more than Steve Clarke, says mourinho. Clarke has yet to formally comment but believes to be reluctant to sanction the deal as he feels that such a signing would stifle the development of brophy, Erwin and killie.

Wouldn't thank you for him, Dembele is utter horse s**t.

We have a number of very experienced players in the squad and signed up for next season -- would hope and assume SC would be looking to bring in first quality additions but in the main players in early to mid 20's who can be part of the club for few years to come and whom he could improve 

3 hours ago, carpetfitter said:

Where’s Bob Harris these days?

I think he's in the B&Q in Shrewsbury at the moment looking for a drill bit but he forgot to bring the one he snapped so he doesn't know if he should just guess what size it is, buy a multipack (even though he has a brand new multipack at home minus the 1 he broke) or take the hit on his pride and drive home knowing full well the missus is going to be standing there holding the broken one at the door as he pulls in to the drive.

5 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

What about Alex Harris (ex Hibs)?

He's just back from the big Tesco Extra in Cumbernauld. Was just there to pick up milk and bread but Haribo Tangfastics were on special so he cracked them open once he got back to his Hyundai.