play-off tickets

Trojan76

Just bought ticket for Falkirk game through Club website no problems got my seat in FB stand, but said that ticket will be available to collect at Ground but seen from a previous post is it loaded onto season ticket and then you present your season ticket at turnstile?

I think we'll sell majority of them okay but limited time to get them, limited time to switch work arrangements, home leg the decisive one,  plus game on tv will mean numbers will be down. Certainly not a laughing stock. Thought falkirk support at hibs was lower than expected but probably due to same issues.

SPFL Premiershop Play Off  Falkirk v Kilmarnock - KO 7.45

The 1st leg of the play off tie against Falkirk will be held on Thursday 19 May.

Tickets will be available from  Sunday 15 May from the Killie Shop in person or by calling 0845 194 1869.  The shop will be open from 12 noon - 4.00 pm on Sunday 15 May.

Ticket prices are as follows: 

ADULT £18
CONCESSION £12*

* Concession being OAP(over 65), Full Time Student(with Valid ID), Under 21, Ambulant Disabled(with Valid ID).

This will be an all ticket match.

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

SPFL Premiershop Play Off  Falkirk v Kilmarnock - KO 7.45

The 1st leg of the play off tie against Falkirk will be held on Thursday 19 May.

Tickets will be available from  Sunday 15 May from the Killie Shop in person or by calling 0845 194 1869.  The shop will be open from 12 noon - 4.00 pm on Sunday 15 May.

Ticket prices are as follows: 

ADULT £18
CONCESSION £12*

* Concession being OAP(over 65), Full Time Student(with Valid ID), Under 21, Ambulant Disabled(with Valid ID).

This will be an all ticket match.

The sale of tickets tomorrow for the away game, is for season ticket holders only and it's only one ticket per season

Open sale from Monday if not sold out

Been standing in the queue for play off tickets since 1130. Ticket office sent us to the shop. Shop queue initially small but now huge. Machine as usual doesn't seem to be working. Only 2 computers and 1 printer. 1 hour 15 minutes and missed 1st 15 minutes of game. Absolute disgrace as always.

Edited by Charlie's Dad

Arrived at the shop at ten past twelve finally got game added to my season and my daughter's at around ten to one. The system was that one person took the money, another used a laptop to add the game to your card and the other person was there to issue additional tickets that season ticket holders had requested.

Bearing in mind the problems that posters had mentioned with additional games being added to their card I asked for an actual ticket but apparently that wasn't possible. I don't blame the staff in the shop but the system is painfully slow.

19 hours ago, jbm1965 said:

Anybody managed to reserve their Season Ticket seat online?

What a confused mess the ticket site is.  On the select ticket site it indicates entry will by Season Ticket on the next page accessed from the pay button it says collect ticket pre-match !!!

The only options from this "pay" page are to change your details or seat(s) which by this time is pre-selected.

It seems whatever options you follow (after agreeing terms & conditions) you end up back where you started.

What a mess.

Got to the same stage too. Preloaded my seats from account details then no pay option. Freckling mess. Can't get through on phone either. Will maybe just nip round to RP to get it sorted.

Complete shambles today in the Killie shop! Only two bloody computers to serve everyone and how it took approx 5-8 mins to process a single transaction on a computer is beyond me.

The club is an absolute disgrace with their planning and organising of simple things like selling tickets!

Went into the shop at 9 this morning. There was 1 guy in front of me and my Dad. When we walked in the young lassie phoned someone and asked for help because it was "pure mobbed" in here.

Took her 20 minutes to update the guy in front of us season ticket, then he asked to renew his season ticket while he was there. Another 10 minute wait.

Another 15 minutes waiting on my Dad's ticket being updated before mine was done in about 5 minutes (must have been a new record).

We were in the shop for roughly an hour and all they had to do was sell 3 tickets and renew 1 season ticket

Went about half 3 this afternoon with dad to get ours, the queue was out the door of the shop and we were told that no one else was allowed to join because the shop shut at 4 (we thought it was 5) but the man that was organising the queue just let us join anyway.

Got served just after 4, seemed to be having an awful bother figuring out their computer systems, but we got our tickets eventually.

On 13/05/2016 at 8:17 PM, jbm1965 said:

Anybody managed to reserve their Season Ticket seat online?

What a confused mess the ticket site is.  On the select ticket site it indicates entry will by Season Ticket on the next page accessed from the pay button it says collect ticket pre-match !!!

The only options from this "pay" page are to change your details or seat(s) which by this time is pre-selected.

It seems whatever options you follow (after agreeing terms & conditions) you end up back where you started.

What a mess.

I was getting this but found a way around it.  Your season ticket seats are not automatically selected, it just tells you what your seats are at the top for some reason.

To select your seats, click as if you were going to change your seats, but just pick your actual season ticket seats on the map.  This will take you back to the previous screen but with a "next" link at the bottom which you can click through to pay.

Hope this helps!

5 hours ago, legszo said:

I was getting this but found a way around it.  Your season ticket seats are not automatically selected, it just tells you what your seats are at the top for some reason.

To select your seats, click as if you were going to change your seats, but just pick your actual season ticket seats on the map.  This will take you back to the previous screen but with a "next" link at the bottom which you can click through to pay.

Hope this helps!

When I reached the select ticket map it didn't seem to be live, anywhere on the map I clicked took me seemed to be unresponsive and the only options available were to close the ST map or go back in the browser.  Previous use of the site only allowed choice from non ST areas.