Thistle Away 7th April

fmcc

16 minutes ago, fmcc said:

The veiled discomfort of that poor girl's face is quite harrowing. 

It is as plain for me to see as if she had written it out on a sign that if social convention could be set aside for but 5 seconds she would quite happily give him a very firm kick in the nuts.

Edited by gdevoy

Reckon we will take a huge crowd up to this, I'm bringing about 5 additional bodies who are up for the weekend from Sheffield and a couple of my pals at uni (Hibs fans who stay near enough Firhill) are also keen. Do we know if this will be ticketed yet? 

Cannot believe that s**t hole holds 3000, it’s has seemed rammed every time I have been in recent years.

And if you think RP leg room is bad, you never sat in that main stand.

Having said all that expect our biggest ever away support up their in recent years, and then again at Hamilton.

Dont think the leg room is bad at firhill to be fair. At 6'3 i usually notice. Nowhere is worse than RP.

Can see us taking 2k to this one which won't be far off what Thistle have in their own midden. Following week i can see Accies having to open the gazeebo.

18 minutes ago, Pelesboots said:

Me too.  Wouldn't be disappointed if they were relegated.

Would not want them relegated. Even in the dark days it was always a game to look forward to as a bit of needle! Do hate that in the main stand you think you have found a boss seat in loads of space when everywhere else is really busy - then you realise why - the pole is in the way of the goals

1 hour ago, IMO said:

Would not want them relegated. Even in the dark days it was always a game to look forward to as a bit of needle! Do hate that in the main stand you think you have found a boss seat in loads of space when everywhere else is really busy - then you realise why - the pole is in the way of the goals

Agreed. I hope they stay up. Would love to have seen Accies and Ross County go down this year. Thistle generally bring a decent support and there's always some tension in the air.

How anyone would rather Thistle went down and Accies remained in the league is beyond me.

22 hours ago, red_dug said:

Dont think the leg room is bad at firhill to be fair. At 6'3 i usually notice. Nowhere is worse than RP.

Can see us taking 2k to this one which won't be far off what Thistle have in their own midden. Following week i can see Accies having to open the gazeebo.

I am also 6 foot 3” and I usually sit in front row at Firhill to avoid the fecking poles, perhaps it is worse.

Never had any issues at RP, due to the particular seat I have.

45 minutes ago, red_dug said:

We'd benefit hugely from away crowds if we could get shot of accies and some of the east coast teams in favour of st mirren and maybe even morton. Def need rid of 2 of accies, county, saints

What we don’t need is a division which is no more than a Central Belt League. 

So what if County and Saints don’t bring a lot of supporters? They’re there on merit (for the time being ) and it’s a selfish attitude that they don’t belong because “we’d benefit hugely“ without them.