Frizzell

C4mmy31

13 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Frizzell is a player who’s happy to take the ball under pressure. He can pop it around well and has good strength for his size. He is a fantastic passer. Trust me one of his biggest strengths is his vision. He may not get many opportunities to play centrally but he has got that in his locker. Maybe it will take him dropping a level and running the show to convince you though.

I don't understand though, when have you seen him play with amazing vision in a deep lying role to say that he's the best passer in the squad? That's like me saying that Mulumbu is the best centre back because he can tackle.

I think Frizzell is a good player who I would say is at his best as a number 10 sort of player. I think he will do well at Livi, if he gets games, but I don't think he will run the show.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DuncD said:

Subbed after 47 mins on first start after two very brief sub appearances Did he get Injured? 

No, just got hooked. Guy at my work said he played on the left of midfield but didn't think he saw much of the ball , more because Livi's only tactic seemed to be to shell the ball from back to front at every opportunity.  Frizz needs to feature in a team that wants to play football!

I think you've got to remember that Livingston have been flying and someone like Frizzell isn't just going to walk into a settled team.

Hopkins has probably signed him as cover as much as anything, or to offer something different when needed.

Edited by skygod

18 hours ago, theboyjohnston said:

No, just got hooked. Guy at my work said he played on the left of midfield but didn't think he saw much of the ball , more because Livi's only tactic seemed to be to shell the ball from back to front at every opportunity.  Frizz needs to feature in a team that wants to play football!

From what I've read that's the tactical summary of every Livingston game.