post split fixtures

gill1317

Possibility of us needing 3pts for 4th spot heading into the last game of the season. To be faced with a team who have nothing to play for other than denying their city rivals a European spot. Levein gives 11 youngsters their first team debut...

I think there should be some compensation to the club for having away games against Sevco and Tic. Unless I am mistaken we are the only club in the top six not to have 4 home games against them as was supposed to be the case  

This is then compounded by the fact that we don't have a TV game. There doesn't seem to be anything fair and we are the club that is losing out financially. 

38 minutes ago, KTIDanny85 said:

They couldnt be any worse lol. 

Course they could. We’ve got a home game to start after a couple of weeks on the road. We should avoid Celtic winning the league against us. We avoid flag day and we finish at home on the weekend. Too much negativity. Honestly the only way they were going to be different was getting Sevco at home in the middle and we all knew that wouldn’t happen. There’s a decent away day in Edinburgh for the fans and the chance to do serious damage to Sevco's challenge for second on their own turf. 

1 hour ago, Caldow said:

How about buy an Aberdeen ticket get a Hearts ticket free (gets round charging away fans less) and kids for a quid both games (for away fans too)?

With just two home matches, I think the club will charge full whack to maximise revenue.

And I can't say I blame them.

2 hours ago, harley said:

Hibs have played Rangers twice away & once at home, same as us. We are the ones to lose out on a home game & the home revenue from a home game against one of the OF. If it was the Old Firm in the same position as us & Hbs there is absolutely no way that one of them would have to play the other 3 times away from home. I know we could probably get a result away against Rangers but I still think the top 6 is a farce given whats at stake between us & Hibs. Lets be honest, we all knew that we were the team that was ging to Ibrox 3 times.  

Would probably rather Rangers away than Aberdeen or Hearts, as that would have happened if we got Rangers home

Never gonna give us 20 home games

We are the diddy team after all, so it is not a surprise we are treated as such.

I guesstimate that if only we were a 6 year old spoilt brat club with a proportion of crazed slavering sectarian thugs as supporters, we might get treated different. 

Edited by david mcbeth

2 minutes ago, Killie Conman said:

Could have our biggest away game of the season at Easter Road

If Celtic beat Hibs and we beat Hamilton and the Dandies, we could go above Hibs when we beat them :2:

Would be great to do that - so many achievements would be rolled into one and it wouldn't half give us something to hold on to...